- usually £34.00
- save 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Gin flight for two with paired macarons at award-winning Gin 71, choice of 3 locations; includes 3 flavoured gin liqueurs and a mini bottle of Bottega Gold or Rose Prosecco - save up to 53%
- Gin fizz flight for two at Gin 71
- Includes paired macarons with each gin
- The delicious Gin Fizz Flight includes three gin liqueurs – Gin Bothy blueberry, Solway Sloe Gin and St Andrews pink grapefruit
- Plus, you’ll be treated to a mini bottle of Bottega Gold or Rose Prosecco for an extra indulgent treat!
- Winner of Gin Bar of the Year at SLTN Awards 2018, Highly Commended Icons of Gin 2018 by Gin Magazine and finalist for Best Gin Bar at the Entertainment Awards 2018
- Hailed as one of the coolest gin bars in Scotland by the Herald on Sunday
- From the masterminds behind Cup, Gin71 has long been known as the place to go for gin aficionados, boasting a carefully curated selection of 71 artisan gins alongside home brewed tonics, unique cocktails and an expert team of creative staff
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- Choice of three Glasgow locations: House of Fraser, Renfield Street and the Merchant City
Questions about today's deal
- Gin 71 Merchant City
- No.4 Virginia Court,
From the masterminds behind Cup and Glasgow’s best-loved multi award-winning premium gin bar, Gin71 on Renfield Street, this fabulous sister venue of the same name serves up delicious drinks and tasty dishes in slick surroundings. Famed for their vast collection of craft gins, homemade tonics and creative cocktail concoctions, not to mention their decadent gin-inspired dishes, it’s no surprise this place has become recognised as one of the city’s best gin spots! With a fab location in the heart of the Merchant City, tucked away in the pretty Virginia Court, it's the ideal spot to unwind with a loved one or treat yourself after a day at the shops.
- Gin 71 Scottish Edition
- 21-45 Buchanan Street, Glasgow,
- Tel: 0141 471 4471
- Gin 71 Glasgow
- 71 Renfield Street,
From the masterminds behind Cup, Gin71 on Renfield Street has long been known as the place to go for gin aficionados. Boasting a carefully curated selection of 71 artisan gins alongside home brewed tonics, unique cocktails and a team of staff that know how to get creative at the bar, Gin71 has been topping the list of Glasgow’s favourite night spots since it launched. But don’t just take our word for it - having been awarded Best Speciality Bar at the Scottish Entertainment Awards 2016, you can sip comfortably in the knowledge that you’re in a multi award-winning gem!