Gin 71 Scottish Edition festive afternoon tea
21-45 Buchanan Street, Glasgow, G1 3HL
- deals sold
Share with friends
Festive afternoon tea for two with drinks inc Prosecco, G&T or mulled wine at newly-opened Gin 71 Scottish Edition within House of Fraser, City Centre; the perfect post-Christmas shopping treat with exclusively Scottish gins
- Festive afternoon tea for two with your choice of drink from Prosecco, G&T, mulled wine and more
- Exclusively Scottish gins so you can try the best locally-made tipples
- Award-winning brand, famed for their incredible tea range, delicious baked goodies and 70+ gin collection
- Sister venue of Gin Spa in Merchant City and the brand new Stack and Still urban pancake house
- Located inside House of Fraser on Buchanan Street in the heart of the City Centre, perfect for a post-Christmas shopping trea
- Valid 7 days
Holly jolly afternoon
Today’s deal will see you and a cake-loving companion tuck into a festive afternoon tea at the newly-opened Gin 71 Scottish Edition within House of Fraser.
You’ll enjoy a selection of festive-themed sweet and savoury treats, plus you’ll get to select a delicious beverage each to accompany them. With gin, wine, Prosecco, beer and soft drinks to choose from, you’ll be spoiled for choice. And if you really want to get in the festive spirit, pick a mulled wine to help give you that warm, fuzzy feeling. Available throughout December, this deal is the perfect pick-me-up for when you’re out Christmas shopping!
Gin 71 is already a much-loved venue in the city, but their brand new Scottish Edition that’s just opened in House of Fraser has even more to love. Providing exclusively Scottish gins, they have all of the best our country has to offer, with 71 incredible gins from the Highlands, Islands, Lowlands and Cities of Scotland. They also have a bottle shop in store so you can take your favourite tipple home or give it to someone special for the perfect Christmas present!
The beautiful Christmas lights in House of Fraser will only add to your festive spirit, and the ideal location in the heart of the City Centre means you’re close to all the shops and transport links – ideal!
Festive afternoon tea menu
- Roast turkey with sage and cranberry
- Egg and cress mayonnaise
- Smoked salmon with black pepper and citrus cream cheese
- Brie and grape chutney
- Gougère with parsnip cream
- Candied cranberry and orange
- Plain scone served warm with clotted cream and our own strawberry and gorgeous grey jam
- Warm mince pie
- Sticky toffee cupcake with caramel frosting
- Spiced apple panna cotta
- Lemon meringue pie
- Festive brownie
Loved by itisoners
“I brought a friend along for afternoon tea. The venue is beautiful and the cream tea was so fresh! The staff are so friendly and welcoming as you step in the door. I would recommend paying a visit.”
“We really enjoyed our afternoon tea at Cup; both the savoury and sweet options were delicious and the freshly baked scones were a treat. Changing one of the savoury options due to an allergy was not a problem at all for the friendly and helpful staff. The serving was so generous we couldn’t eat everything but were provided with boxes to take home anything we wished to enjoy later!”
“Just enjoyed a lovely afternoon tea in Cup. I could not fault a thing - from very friendly staff who can’t do enough for you to a delicious afternoon tea with plenty of choice. We will definitely be back.”