Brand new Gin71 within House of Fraser
21-45 Buchanan Street, Glasgow, G1 3HL
- usually £30.00
- save 57%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£13 instead of up to £30 for gin cocktails and cake for two or £25 instead of £50 for a gin-inspired afternoon tea for two at the newly-opened Gin71, Buchanan Street - save up to 57%
- Gin cocktails and cake for two
- Or a gin-inspired afternoon tea for two
- Brand-new bar in House of Fraser’s
- Sister venue to the multi award-winning group with accolades including Concept Venue of the Year 2016 at the SLTN Awards
- Loved by itisoners
Cocktails and cakes!
Today’s deal will see you and a buddy enjoy your choice of cocktail each, choosing from Gin71’s eclectic menu. Opt for the likes of the classic Bramble with Brockman’s gin, lemon and apple juice and Créme de Mure, or try the Stormy Creed with homemade spiced rum, ginger syrup, Cocchi Torino and Angostura. If you’re feeling fancy, go for the Rose Garden Martini with Hendricks, St Germain elderflower, rose water and cucumber, or if your tastebuds are in need of a shake-up, try the fiery Red Devil with Edinburgh Cannonball gin, celery bitters, tomato juice and Tabasco. You’ll even get a cake each to nibble on as you sip on your delicious cocktails!
If you want to make the day even fancier, then opt for today’s second option and enjoy a beautiful gin-inspired afternoon tea for two. You’ll tuck into a delicious selection of cakes and sandwiches, all washed down with your choice of tea, coffee or hot chocolate – perfect!
Sample afternoon tea menu
- Makar gin cured salmon with citrus cream cheese
- Slow cooked ham with juniper and lime jasmine tonic syrup
- Smoked chicken with spruce tip mayonnaise
- Brie with Malfay gin and an orange and apricot chutney
- Savoury rosery, tomato and sea salt scone with pâté
- Sipsmiths gin fruit soaked scones and plain scones with Edinburgh Rhubarb and ginger jam and clotted cream
- Rockrose gin inspired freshly baked doughnut
- Arbikie gin jelly with blueberry cream topper
- Lemon and cucmber cake with Hendricks gin icing
- Boe Violet panna cotta
- Sticky toffee cupcake with Gin Bothy Gunshot spiced frosting
From the masterminds behind Cup, Gin71 on Renfield Street has long been known as the place to go for gin aficionados, and now they’ve opened their third sister venue in the heart of Buchanan Street in House of Fraser. Boasting a carefully curated selection of 71 artisan gins alongside home brewed tonics, unique cocktails and a team of staff that know how to get creative at the bar, the Gin71 group have been topping the list of Glasgow’s favourite haunts since they first opened.
And don’t just take our word for it! Having been awarded Concept Venue of the Year at last year’s SLTN Awards as well as being crowned the Best Speciality Bar at the Scottish Entertainment Awards 2016, you can sip comfortably in the knowledge that you’re in a multi award-winning gem.