5* luxury Glencoe stay with private hot tub
Glencoe, West Highlands, PH49 4HT
- usually £439.00
- save 60%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Luxury overnight stay for two with a glass of Champagne on arrival and optional 5 course dinner or 2 nights with dinner on the first evening at Glencoe House Hotel; stay in the Bell Tower Suites with a private hot tub - save up to 60%
- Overnight stay for two with a glass of Champagne on arrival and optional 5 course dinner
- Or stay for 2 nights with dinner on the first evening
- Luxury suites with your own private hot tub
- Includes breakfast goodies in your fridge to make salmon and eggs, a fry up or continental breakfast
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
With a stunning location right next to the sprawling hills in gorgeous Glencoe, Glencoe House Hotel is a pocket of five-star luxury in one of Scotland’s most renowned beauty spots. Your perfect romantic getaway will get off to a sparkling start with a glass of Champagne on arrival, then settle in to your beautiful suite complete with a crackling fire, private hot tub and a kitchen complete with an Aga, Villeroy & Boch china and even all the ingredients to make breakfast the next day.
You can up the luxury with a delicious candlelit five course dinner served formally in the Great Hall, and if you stay for two nights, dinner will be included on the first evening. Perfect!
The mountains of Glencoe are one of Scotland’s most stunning views, and Glencoe House Hotel provides sumptuous luxury while overlooking the dramatic landscape. Expect large, opulent suites and impeccable service at the hotel, and gorgeous scenery outside that’s perfect for exploring nature.
Glencoe House was built by Lord Strathcona in 1896 and has a rich history, including the fact that it was designed by Sir Robert Rowand Anderson, the award-winning architect who was responsible for the Royal Residence of Balmoral Castle.
- Venison carpaccio with seasonal leaves, Anster shavings and balsamic dressing
- Timbale of West Coast crab with red onion salad and lime and thyme dressing
- Garlic scented humus and sundried tomato vinaigrette with melba toast
Red lentil soup with sherry vinegar reduction or a Bramley apple sorbet
- Rump of Argyll lamb with wilted spinach, sauté button mushrooms and red wine reduction
- Poached fillet of Loch Leven salmon with fine beans, tarragon and white wine reduction
- Broccoli and almond tart with baby potatoes, tomato and red onion salad
Watermelon and vodka gazpacho
- Iced cranachan parfait with toasted oat shortbread crumb and winter berry
- Spiced ginger pudding with a butterscotch sauce
- Selection of Scottish cheeses with apple and grape compote, accompanied by oatcakes