4* Grange Manor Hotel getaway
Glensburgh Road, Grangemouth, FK3 8XJ
- usually £130.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with breakfast, bottle of Prosecco & optional 2 course dinner or 2 nights with dinner on the first evening at 4* Grange Manor Hotel; 19th century manor house within walking distance of The Kelpies and Falkirk Wheel - save up to 50%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast, bottle of Prosecco & optional 2 course dinner
- Or stay for 2 nights with dinner on the first evening
- 4* 19th century manor house with extensive landscaped gardens
- Located within walking distance of The Kelpies and Falkirk Wheel
- 30 minute drive from Glasgow and 40 minutes from Edinburgh
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor with a Certificate of Excellence
With today’s deal, you can treat someone special to a relaxed overnight stay in the lovely Grange Manor hotel. You’ll be greeted with a bottle of Prosecco in your room and breakfast the next morning, plus you can opt to enjoy a delicious dinner in the hotel’s restaurant.
Or stay for two nights and enjoy your dinner on the first evening. Whichever you choose, you won’t want to leave this gorgeous hotel – sorry!
The Grange Manor is a stunning 4* 19th century manor house situated in extensive landscaped gardens on the outskirts of Grangemouth and Falkirk. With the look and feel of a country house, this beautiful hotel still retains many of its original features, despite having been updated to cater for modern ladies and lords.
An ideal base for exploring the central belt, the hotel is just minutes from Stirling with easy access to Glasgow, Edinburgh or the banks of Loch Lomond, as well as the Falkirk Wheel and lying within walking distance of The Kelpies.
- Crispy McSween haggis bon bons with black pepper mayonnaise
- Nachos with tomato salsa, guacamole and sour cream
- Pitta bread with hummus and sundried tomatoes
- Traditional steak pie with puff pastry, vegetables and creamed mash
- Classic haddock and chips, breaded or beer battered with mushy peas, chips, tartar sauce and lemon
- Macaroni cheese in a rich, creamy Arran cheddar sauce with garlic bread
- Eton mess with crushed meringue, raspberry sauce, vanilla ice cream and whipped Chantilly cream
- Head chef’s secret recipe sticky toffee pudding with pecan caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Trio of Arran ice cream with a wafer
100% of itisoners would recommend and return
“We walked to the Kelpies (10 mins away) and they're amazing. After check-out the next day we went to the Falkirk Wheel which was easy to find, so it's a perfect location. The staff were the best thing about the hotel – they were all lovely.”
“Food was good quality and value for money, room was clean and modern and staff were welcoming and friendly. Would recommend.”