Hebridean Island DBB - from £79
South Ardminish, Isle Of Gigha, PA41 7AA
- usually £160.00
- save up to 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
A cosy Hebridean Island stay for two with dinner and breakfast at The Gigha Hotel, home to breathtaking beaches, stunning sunsets and historic attractions; choose a 1, 2 or 3 night stay - save up to 55%
- 1, 2 or 3 night stay for two
- Includes breakfast each morning and dinner each night
- Located on the community-owned Isle of Gigha
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
Perfect for a cosy break for two, today’s deal will give you the chance to explore the gorgeous Isle of Gigha, the most Southerly Hebridean island, with a stay at the Gigha Hotel. You’ll tuck into a delicious breakfast each morning to set you up for a day of adventuring, plus you’ll be treated to a fantastic dinner each night with a £15pp allocation for the perfect welcome to the island.
The stunning community-owned Isle of Gigha is home to breathtaking silver beaches, clear green seas, fascinating wildlife and so much more. Take in the beautiful sunsets from the bays, explore the gently sloping hillsides and relax by the lochs for the ultimate island experience.
Attractions on the island include the historic Achamore Gardens, plenty of water sports and a plethora of arts and crafts activities to enjoy, as well as fantastic walking and cycling routes so you can see the whole of gorgeous Gigha.
- Beer battered haggis on mixed leaves with a horseradish cream
- Crayfish cocktail with avocado and artisan bread
- Roast vegetable and goats cheese tart with basil oil
- Roast chicken breast topped with sauté onions, mushrooms and bacon served with new potatoes and salad
- Wholetail scampi, chips and salad with tartar sauce
- Cauliflower and pepper curry with rice and naan bread
- Glazed lemon and lime tart with blackcurrant sorbet
- New York cheesecake with summer berries and ice cream
- Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce and ice cream
Great reviews on TripAdvisor
"Couldn't fault anything; fab location, peaceful and quiet island community. Brilliant service, excellent menus, delicious food and friendly staff. We would definitely recommend this hotel as part of a Hebridean experience."
"We had a couple of lovely days at the hotel; the staff, food and atmosphere were great. I can recommend the smoked haddock with poached egg for breakfast - probably the best I've ever had. Would recommend it."
"Really lovely cosy hotel. Only a few minutes’ walk from ferry terminal. Staff very welcoming. Food was excellent! We had a suite with a separate sitting room which was very good. Small intimate lounge and bar area. Breakfast was also brilliant with plenty of choice. Loved it!"