Red Deer Centre & Highland Safari
Dull, Aberfeldy, PH15 2JQ
- usually £20.00
- save 54%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Entry to the Red Deer Centre with optional Loch Tay Safari tickets; unique one-day Scottish wildlife experience – save up to 54%
- Entry for two to the Red Deer Centre
- Option to upgrade to a unique one-day Scottish wildlife experience for one or two with access to both the Red Deer Centre and Loch Tay Safaris
- The Red Deer Centre will allow you to come face to face with Britain's largest native mammal, the majestic red deer and meet and encounter a barn owl in a hands-on demonstration as well as discovering the natural wonders of Highland Perthshire on a fun inspiring short walk
- With Loch Tay Safaris you'll explore Perthshire’s largest loch, learning all about the fascinating history, heritage and wildlife
- Soak up the breathtaking scenery aboard a custom-built boat
- Red Deer Centre includes Barn Own Encounter, Discovery trail and more
- Both attractions rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor
From the team behind award-winning Highland Safaris, this fantastic and fascinating cruise down Perthshire’s largest loch allows passengers to explore the glorious history, heritage and wildlife of the stunning Loch Tay.
Aboard the custom-built cabin RIB boat, Iolaire, you’ll set sail along the loch, taking in spectacular sights including Queen Sybilla’s Island, the abandoned village of Lawers and the ancient ruins of The Crannog. Along the way, your knowledgeable skipper will give an informative dialogue of the local history and heritage, as well as helping you to spot any wildlife such as roaming red deer and soaring golden eagles. To top it all off, you’ll be blown away by the natural beauty of the loch as you take in your surrounds and admire Scotland’s tenth largest peak, Ben Lawers and the longest glen, Glen Lyon which frame the picture-perfect Loch Tay.