Champagne dining at One Devonshire Gardens by Hotel Du Vin
1 Devonshire Gardens, G12 0UX
- deals sold
Share with friends
£49 for a 4 course lunch for two with Champagne on arrival plus tea or coffee to finish or from £89 to upgrade to a 6-course tasting menu at the multi-award winning One Devonshire Gardens by Hotel Du Vin; rated 9/10 by The Telegraph
- Four-course lunch for two with a glass of Champagne on arrival plus tea or coffee to finish
- Or upgrade to a six-course tasting dinner
- Follow your courses with your choice of tea or coffee
- Iconic Glasgow hotel set in a tree-lined Victorian Terrace
- Rated 9/10 by The Telegraph
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
Treat yourself and a friend to a decadent dining experience at the iconic One Devonshire Gardens by Hotel Du Vin.
You and your dining companion will be treated to a fantastic four-course lunch plus tea or coffee to finish or if you really want to indulge, you can upgrade to a scrumptious six-course tasting menu in the evening. With the option to include a decadent glass of Champagne to help wash it all down, this really is the perfect spot to enjoy a luxurious treat in sumptuous surroundings!
Set within a tree-lined Victorian terrace in the heart of Glasgow’s fashionable West End, this iconic luxury hotel houses a remarkable restaurant. Occupying five townhouses built in 1886, One Devonshire Gardens has retained all of its original features including its oak-panelled bistro. Famed for its sense of style and reputation for impeccable service, you will be pushed to find a more opulent location than this for an indulgent dining experience.
With over 16 years working in some of the country’s most renowned restaurants, head chef Gary Townsend has gained a wealth of fine-dining experience that he offers this prestigious venue. Combining the best quality Scottish produce with an exceptional French cooking style, Townsend’s sophisticated cuisine will leave your taste buds wanting more.
Sample four-course menu
- Muscade pumpkin velouté
- Pressed Goosnargh duck terrine served with spiced orange curd and puy lentils
- Mackerel rillettes served with sourdough, cucumber and crème fraîche
- Scottish sea trout served with savoy cabbage, parsnips and ver jus
- Lamb rump served with spelt grain, celeriac and onions and a red wine jus
- Parmesan gnocchi with butternut squash and sage
- Vanilla panna cotta with clementine and gingerbread
- Valrhona dark chocolate cremeaux with hazelnuts and pear sorbet
- Selection of cheeses from George Mewes
Sample six-course menu
- Salted and poached Scottish salmon smoked belly served with piccalilli and wild rice
- Veal sweetbreads with salt-baked celeriac, black garlic, celery root noisette and black autumn truffle
- Stone bass fillet served in a carrot saucewith saffron potatoes, smoked mussels, cockles, carrots and cumin
- Highland venison served with salsify, blackberries, chou farci and a Ras el Hanout sauce
- Valrhona chocolate pavé with ginger tuile and banana ice cream
100% of itisoners would recommend and return
"A taste of something truly decadent!"
"Another delightful dining experience with fine food and excellent staff. We are delighted that our experience was once again of the highest quality in all respects."
"Excellent in all aspects."
Questions about today's deal
- One Devonshire Gardens by Hotel Du Vin
- 1 Devonshire Gardens,
Set in a tree-lined Victorian terrace in the fashionable West End of Glasgow, One Devonshire Gardens is an iconic luxury boutique hotel; a Hotel du Vin with a little bit more. Proud to be considered one of Scotland’s finest luxury hotels, One Devonshire Gardens has been given the full Hotel du Vin treatment. A Stylish Boutique hotel in the Classic Hotel du Vin style. Hotel Du Vin Glasgow boast 49 stunning bedrooms and magnificent suites featuring pristine beds with luxurious Egyptian linen, serious showers and a unique, relaxed style of hospitality.