Hotel du Vin DBB - St Andrews
40 The Scores, St Andrews, KY16 9AS
- deals sold
Share with friends
£139 for an overnight stay with breakfast for two with a 2-course dinner and a bottle of wine on arrival at 4* Hotel du Vin, St Andrews
- Overnight stay with breakfast for two with a two-course dinner each
- Enjoy a bottle of wine in your room on arrival!
- 4* luxury hotel favoured by The Telegraph’s destination expert, Linda MacDonald
- 4.5 star rating on TripAdvisor
- Loved by itisoners
Hotel du Vin St Andrews
With the air of a gentlemen's club, Hotel Du Vin manages to be both cosy and cool, with a characterful decor that feels distinctly Scottish without seeming artificial. It overlooks the first tee of Old Course, one of the oldest golf courses in the world.” Well, if the words of The Telegraph’s Linda MacDonald don’t tempt you, maybe today’s deal will!
With a fantastic location overlooking the beautiful St Andrews bay, Hotel du Vin boasts beautiful bedrooms, a lovely bistro with sea views, fantastic lounge areas and a brilliant ballroom for bigger occasions. You and one very lucky companion will enjoy a luxury break to this impeccable hotel with today’s deal. You’ll discover a bottle of wine waiting in your room on arrival, before you make your way down to the Bistro du Vin for two mouth-watering courses of exquisitely-cooked food.
- Cream of Jerusalem artichoke soup with roasted chestnuts and cep brioche
- Duck rillettes with grated carrot salad and served with a toasted sourdough baguette
- Crispy potato and salt cod croquettes served with a tangy red pepper and tomato sauce
- Succulent Normandy chicken braised in red wine with baby onions, mushrooms and pancetta
- Roasted hake served on a crispy crouton with an aromatic broth
- Pumpkin ravioli with sage-browned butter, served with vegetarian-style parmesan and a sprinkling of pecans
- Classic set custard served with a rum and raisin caramel
- Poached pears served with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce
- Anster cheddar and Dundee cake; a crumbly Scottish cheese with a traditional fruit cake