Italian dining & drinks at Dimora, Newton Mearns
222 Ayr Road, G77 6DR
- usually £36.00
- save up to 52%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 courses for two with an optional glass of wine each or a 7 course tasting menu with a glass of Prosecco each at Dimora, Newton Mearns - save up to 52%
- 2 courses for two with an optional glass of wine each
- Or a 7 course tasting menu with a glass of Prosecco each
- Owner and head chef originally from Sorrento with a wealth of culinary experience
- Fab location in Newton Mearns
- Valid 7 days
Today’s deal will see you and a friend tuck into some delicious food at the fantastic Dimora. Our first option is for a starter of your choice from the likes of mussels with garlic, chilli, tomato sauce, parsley and homemade bread or bruschetta with tomato, garlic, basil and buffalo mozzarella. Follow it up with a main course like ziti pasta with a spicy tomato sauce, basil and pecorino cheese; slow cooked pork belly with garlic, rosemary, black pepper, potatoes, carrot purée and black pudding bon bons; or pizza topped with San Marzano tomatoes, mozzarella, Parma ham, olives, artichokes and basil
Plus you have the option to include a glass of wine each for an authentic Italian dining experience!
Having flung open its doors late last year, Dimora makes a welcome addition to the Newton Mearns dining scene. With owner and head chef Peppe originating from Sorrento, it’s safe to say there’s genuine Italian influence behind each and every dish on the fantastic menu. Serving up plates that are simple and modern, the Dimora team let the ingredients speak for themselves, offering up a true taste of the Amalfi coast - yum yum!
With contemporary décor, exposed brick walls and industrial style lighting, and a brand-new outdoor area this is the perfect spot to enjoy a dinner date with your other half or a summer evening with friends. Plus with an adjoining wine bar and a fab cocktail menu, it’s the ideal place to while away an afternoon or evening!
Sample dishes for 7 course tasting menu
- Deep-fried squid, prawns and courgette with a lemon wedge and garlic mayonnaise
- Baked aubergine, tomato, mozzarella and bitter chocolate with fried basil
- Selection of antipasti: meats, cheeses, sun-blushed tomato, balsamic onions, olives and more
- Chicken with lemon, orange and rosemary plus potatoes and carrots
- Pasta with slow-cooked beef ragu and truffle oil
- Homemade langoustine and mascarpone ravioli served with prawns, pistachios, cherry tomato and cream sauce
- White chocolate panna cotta with morello cherry and mint
- Lemon and almond Caprese cake with pistachio ice cream
- Lemon sorbet with raspberry and Prosecco
Loved by TripAdvisor
“A warm welcome, relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff. The food was stunning - as good as we have tasted outside Sorrento.”
“In each dish we tried there was a taste of real Neapolitan cooking and a taste of Italy. The chef’s passion for Italian food and the great quality of products were translated in each dish we tried. Thank you! We will be back very soon for more.”
“Very cosy atmosphere. We had the chance to enjoy the tasting menu and the food was amazing! Authentic and delicious regional Italian cuisine, I must say it’s the best I’ve had in Glasgow. Highly recommend! I have to add that the staff are great too, they go out of their way to make your meal the best it could possibly be."