- usually £44.00
- save up to 59%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 courses for two with an optional glass of wine each or a 10oz ribeye steak for two served with hand cut chips and wine at Dimora, Newton Mearns - save up to 59%
- 2 courses for two with an optional glass of wine each
- Or a 10oz ribeye steak for two with hand cut chips and a glass of wine each
- Owner and head chef originally from Sorrento with a wealth of culinary experience
- Fab location in Newton Mearns
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
Today’s deal will see you and a friend tuck into some delicious food at the fantastic Dimora. Our first option is for a starter and main of your choice from the fantastic a la carte menu, featuring dishes with an authentic Neapolitan taste. You can opt to include a glass of wine each if you like, to perfectly accompany your meal.
Alternatively, go for a classic steak dinner, sharing a 10oz ribeye steak between two along with tasty hand cut chips, cherry tomato, rocket and parmesan shavings. You’ll of course be treated to a glass of wine each too, because what goes better with steak than a good vino?
Having flung open its doors in late 2017, Dimora makes a welcome addition to the Newton Mearns dining scene. With owner and head chef Peppe originating from Sorrento, it’s safe to say there’s genuine Italian influence behind each and every dish on the fantastic menu. Serving up plates that are simple and modern, the Dimora team let the ingredients speak for themselves, offering up a true taste of the Amalfi coast - yum yum!
With contemporary décor, exposed brick walls and industrial style lighting, and a brand-new outdoor area this is the perfect spot to enjoy a dinner date with your other half or a summer evening with friends. Plus with an adjoining wine bar and a fab cocktail menu, it’s the ideal place to while away an afternoon or evening!
- Deep fried pizza dough with tomato, ricotta, parmesan cheese and basil
- Mussels with garlic, chilli, tomato sauce, parsley and homemade bread
- Bruschetta with tomato, garlic, basil and buffalo mozzarella
- Slow cooked pork belly with garlic, rosemary, black pepper, potatoes, carrot purée and black pudding bon bons
- Ziti pasta with a spicy tomato sauce, basil and pecorino cheese
- Pizza topped with San Marzano tomatoes, mozzarella, Parma ham, olives, artichokes and basil
Great reviews on TripAdvisor
“Very cosy and quiet atmosphere and the food was amazing! Authentic and delicious regional Italian cuisine. I must say it’s the best that I’ve had in Glasgow. Nothing commercial but truly tasty with beautiful presentation. Highly recommended! I have to add that the staff are great too, they go out of their way to make your meal the best it could possibly be."
"A warm welcome, relaxed atmosphere with friendly staff. The food is stunning, as good as we have tasted outside Sorrento."
"In each dish we tried there was the taste of a real Neapolitan cooking and a taste of Italy. The chef's passion for Italian food and the great quality of products are translated in each dish we tried. Thank you! We will be back very soon for more."