Harry Potter at Glencoe: itison Drive-In Movies.
Glencoe Mountain Resort
- deals sold
Share with friends
Harry Potter at Glencoe: itison Drive-In Movies! See the Harry Potter movies in one of the filming locations, ride on magical chairlifts, enjoy tasty potions and more - £30 per car inc booking fee
After our last event sold out in just an hour, Scotland's biggest and best drive-in movie experience is back with our most magical event yet! This summer, take the ultimate pilgrimage to itison Drive-In Movies: Harry Potter at Glencoe Mountain Resort, and experience the films like never before.
Surrounded by mountainous scenery which fans will recognise as a key filming location for the movies; firepits for toasting mallows; and magical chairlift rides to fly you up the mountain; itison Drive-In Movies is the perfect way to indulge your love of Harry Potter (and the perfect excuse to make a night of it and spend the weekend in one of Scotland’s most beautiful areas).
Park up for Scotland’s most magical drive-in!
- See your choice of movie on our state-of-the-art huge outdoor movie screen
- Enjoy the movies as never before, with magical matinées and twilight screenings under the stars
- Magical wonderland with firepits for toasting marshmallows, plus loads of wizard-worthy food (with burgers, nachos, chips, woodfired pizzas and plenty of sweet treats all on the menu) and tasty potions
- For daytime screenings, fly up the mountain and see the spectacular scenery from above with magical chairlift rides for just £3 for kids and £6 for adults with today's deal; you'll be able to get off and the top and snap incredible pictures and have a wander around
- Adrenaline-raising tubing is also available on site for a small charge, which will see you whizz down the slopes on a rubber ring
- Great excuse for a road trip and to make a day of it (or spend the night!); take in the famous viaduct at Glenfinnan; discover Fort William, Tyndrum, Stirling; or explore the gorgeous Highlands
- Glencoe was home to Hagrid’s hut, and the scene when Hermione punched Malfoy in the face
- Immerse yourself in a magical world you’ll remember forever
What’s on this August:
Friday 3rd August
- 11am – Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (gates open 9am, approx. exit time 1:35pm)
- 4:30pm – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (gates open 2:30pm, approx. exit time 7.15pm)
- SOLD OUT - 9:30pm – Twilight screening of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (gates open 7:45pm, approx. exit time 11.55pm)
Saturday 4th August
- 11am – Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (gates open 9am, approx. exit time 1.35pm)
- SOLD OUT - 4:30pm – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (gates open 2:30pm, approx. exit time 7.10pm)
- SOLD OUT - 9:30pm – Twilight screening of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (gates open 7:40pm, approx. exit time 11.50pm)
Sunday 5th August
- 11am – Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (gates open 9am, approx. exit time 1.35pm)
- SOLD OUT - 4.30pm – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 (gates open 2:30pm, approx. exit time 7pm)
- SOLD OUT - 9:30pm – Twilight screening of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 2 (gates open 7:30pm, approx. exit time 11.40pm)