Brand new Jax, Princes Square food & drinks voucher
Unit 6- 9, Princes Square, G1 3JN
- usually £20.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£20 or £40 voucher to spend at brand new Jax, Princes Square; stylish bar and restaurant owned by gin favourite Eden Mill - save up to 50%
- £20 or £40 voucher
- Can be used on anything including food, cocktails and Champagne
- Brand new stylish venue in Princes Square; owned by the team behind Eden Mill gin
- Great location in the heart of the City Centre on Buchanan Street
- All cocktails have been created in-house so you’ll have a truly unique experience!
Brand new hot spot
Try out the stylish new Jax in Princes Square with today’s fantastic deal for either a £20 or £40 voucher to spend on anything you like. Tuck into tasty bar bites or a more hearty main course from the food menu, or sample the delicious cocktails that have all been created in-house by the team of expert mixologists. Try the Lemon Squeazy made with lemon, Belvedere vodka, butterscotch Schnapps and limoncello topped with a lemon bon bon; the Tokyo Ice Tea with Midori, vodka, gin, fresh lemon and triple sec finished off with lemonade; or the Pink Russian with Kahlua, raspberry vodka, Tequila Rose, double cream and milk, topped with whipped cream and sprinkles – yum!
You can even spend your voucher on Champagne for a decadent treat, whether you’re kicking off a night out or chilling out after a day packed with shopping.
Since opening in the basement of Princes Square late last year, Jax has already become the go-to spot for trendy Glaswegians looking for tasty food and drinks. With opulent interiors filled with velvet and neon lights, and a lively party vibe in the evenings, it’s the latest place to be in the city. Don’t worry if you’d rather go for a spot of relaxing though – head for a delicious lunch or a shopping pit-stop and enjoy gorgeous food with friends.
- Black pudding and haggis bon bons with peppercorn sauce
- Popcorn prawns with fried peppers and sweet chilli sauce
- Veggie tacos with mango salsa
- 10oz steak fries with chips, roast tomato, Portobello mushroom, and asparagus
- Seabass with dauphinoise potatoes, green beans and tomato ragu
- Pappardelle wild mushroom carbonara with garlic bread
- Waffles with vanilla ice cream and toffee sauce
- Tropical fruit sorbet
- Trio of desserts with double chocolate mousse, white chocolate & raspberry mousse and chocolate & orange tartlet
Fabulous Facebook reviews
"Great music and atmosphere. Booths are great."
"Great food and great service. Welcome addition to Princes Square."
"Great gin cocktails, would definitely recommend!"