- One or two adult tickets for a cruise on Loch Katrine
- Includes afternoon tea in the Steamship Café, 6 hour car parking & a mini guidebook
- From Trossachs Pier, hop aboard the Lady of the Lake or the Rob Roy III for a 1 hour or 45 min sailing.
- Take in stunning views of the Trossachs including as Ben A’an, Ben Venue and Brenachoile
- Listen to tales of the loch as narrated by the knowledgeable crew
Sample afternoon tea menu
- Choice of sandwiches: honey-roast ham, free range egg & cress, line caught tuna and Galloway cheddar cheese
- Traditional Trossachs homemade scones with cream and jam
- Selection of cupcakes
- Best known for its magnificent scenery, take in the magnificent views & look out for resident wildlife!
- Opened by Queen Victoria in 1859, the loch is the setting for some of Sir Walter Scotts most famous poetic works
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- Rated 4.5/5 and Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor