Faerie good day!
- 1, 2 or 4 tickets to Loch Lomond Faerie Trails festive adventure
- Entry is for one adult or child, one adult and one child or two adults and two children
- Includes the option to add magical fairy dust or a tutu each
- The faeries have completely transformed their trail for the ultimate festive family day out!
- Located in the picturesque village of Luss on the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond
- Just a 40 minute drive from Glasgow and 90 minutes from Edinburgh
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and 5* on Facebook
- Loved by itisoners (and Santa, we know him!)
Loch Lomond Faerie Trail festive itinerary
- Write your Christmas list and post it in Santa’s special post box
- Head into the Elves Christmas workshop and create a personalised hand print canvas to take home
- The Elves then take you into the grotto for a festive family photo (which are emailed to parents later!) where you’ll receive your map
- Embark on the festive woodland walk, follow the markers and solve the Christmas mystery
- Upon completion receive a special certificate and candy cane!
- Enjoy a treat in the Festive Faerie Café - a cake or pastry with a hot drink or squash