- usually £8.00
- save up to 33%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Entry to the Loch Lomond Faerie Trail for one adult and one child or two adults and two children in Luss; discover the creatures’ woodland homes and watch out for trolls in a magical adventure
Faerie good day!
- Visit the Loch Lomond Faerie Trail for a magical adventure
- Entry for one adult and one child or two adults and two children, plus a souvenir wristband each
- You’ll be given a guidebook with directions to follow around the trail, solving the quizzes and puzzles along the way to discover all the faeries!
- The creatures live in Scotland’s prettiest village, with beautiful faerie houses nestled in the forest, and you can explore their habitat to learn all about their magical lives
- Submit your answers to the Luss General Store at the end of the trail to be in with the chance of winning a prize!
- Watch out for the trolls lurking in the hills after escaping the Vikings who brought them here
- Located in the picturesque village of Luss on the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond
- Just a 40 minute drive from Glasgow and 90 minutes from Edinburgh
- The perfect family day out – ideal for getting the kids outdoors and walking around!
- The trail has just relaunched with a brand new extension, so there’s even more to explore!
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and 5* on Facebook
- Valid 7 days