Self-catering luxury lodges - from under £17pppn
- Fully equipped with all the comforts of home including three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a fitted kitchen and large lounges with comfy furniture for you to relax in
- Also featuring a DVD and 50inch Smart TV so you can keep up with all your favourite programs whilst on holiday
- If the weather permits dine al-fresco on the midge reduced verandah area
Birchbrae Highland Lodges
- Scandinavian-style luxury lodges based in the peaceful village of Onich, just five miles from Glencoe - perfect for exploring the highlands!
- The lodges have been newly-upgraded in 2022, so you get all the comforts of home when you stay
- Discover local tourist attractions, including lochs, castles and glorious gardens; there’s even some secluded coves and beaches dotted along the shoreline!
- And if you want to explore even further, you can always hop on a ferry to a nearby island with Lismore, Mull and the Inner Hebrides all but a boat ride away
- With plenty of activities to partake in, including mountain biking and even whale-watching, you definitely won’t be bored
- 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor