- 2, 3 or 7 night stay up to four in a self-catering Inner Hebridean Lodge at Cologin Inner Hebridean Lodges
- With two large bedrooms, an open plan lounge with Freeview TV, a family bathroom and kitchen, your lodge has everything you need for a comfortable break
- The lodge also features a private decking area with outdoor furniture to soak in those rays of sunshine on brighter days
- An onsite playpark, superb walks and forest trails all around make it the perfect escape from city life
- The estate even boasts its own loch just a short walk from your lodge
- Valid 7 days until Jan 2021!
Cologin Inner Hebridean Lodges
- Fabulous location tucked away in Lerags Glen less than 3 miles from Scotland’s seafood capital of Oban
- The Barn is Cologin’s fantastic on-site pub and used to be the cattle byre for the farm with the cattle stalls coming in very handy for social distancing measures!
- The pub is rated in the top 12 restaurants in Oban and loved by some of the most discerning guide books, including ‘Scotland The Best’, ‘Scotland’s Best Kept Secrets’ and The Herald’s ‘Good Pub Grub’
- Featured on Undiscovered Scotland and Away With the Kids
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor with a Certificate of Excellence