- usually £28.00
- save up to 54%
- deals sold
Share with friends
18 holes of golf for one or two at Mains of Taymouth Country Estate & Golf Course; located within a spectacular 120 acre estate on the edge of Loch Tay – save up to 54%
- 18 holes of golf for one or two
- Stunning location within a spectacular 120 acre estate on the edge of Loch Tay
- Central location within a couple of hours’ drive from Glasgow, Edinburgh and an hour or less from Dundee and Perth
- The site also offers a restaurant, brasserie, bar and retail shop – perfect for making a day of it!
- Valid every day of the week
The main event
With today’s deal, you can hit the gorgeous Mains of Taymouth Country Estate & Golf Course for 18 holes. You’ll be able to admire the beauty of Scotland while you’re at it as the design of the golf course follows natural contours on landscape that is unbelievably perfect for a golf course.
Situated within a 120 acre Estate which is nestled by the edge of Loch Tay in Kenmore, a delightful part of Highland Perthshire in Scotland, it’s convenient for Perth and all main routes from Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee, making it the perfect spot for a wee day out!
Rave reviews on TripAdvisor
"Beautifully situated in Perthshire highlands this well maintained and challenging course overlooks Loch Tay. Added bonus is the abundant wildlife-red squirrels, brown hares,oyster catchers and pheasants. Buggies, trollies and clubs are available for hire. Well worth a visit for golfers of all standards."
"What a cracking little course!"
"An attractive yet quite challenging nine hole course in stunning scenery. The whole course is in first class condition with the first hole a matter of sixty odd yards from our front door in Granary Court."