Malmaison Glasgow dining
278 West George Street, G2 4LL
- usually £58.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£29 instead of up to £58 for a 2 course meal for two with a glass of Prosecco or cocktail of your choice at the award-winning Malmaison Glasgow - save up to 50%
- Two-course meal for two
- Includes a glass of Prosecco or cocktail each
- One of Glasgow’s coolest venues and one of the hottest hotel brands in the UK
- Valid 7 days
- 9/10 itisoners would recommend and return
Today’s deal will see you and a partner head to the incredible Malmaison Glasgow for a delicious two-course meal. You’ll tuck into a new menu for spring whilst sipping on a sparkling glass of Prosecco or a choice cocktails each!
- Soup of the day
- Game croquette with venison, guinea fowl, duck and pheasant served with an apricot, apple and cranberry salad
- Fresh burrata served with a roast squash, radicchio and pomegranate salad
- Chez Mal eggs benedict with crisp Serrano ham served on top of poached Cotswold eggs and accompanied by a hollandaise sauce
- Crisp West Country lamb served with a chickpea, roast pepper and apricot tagine and accompanied by harissa mayonnaise
- Coq au vin with creamed mash, pancetta, sautéed mushrooms and a rich red wine sauce
- Chez Mal smoked haddock fishcake served with spinach, a poached Cotswold egg and hollandaise sauce
- Portobello mushroom penne pasta with grain mustard, lemon and tarragon
- Grilled catch of the day or chicken breast served with buttered greens and garlic butter
- Classic vanilla crème brûlée
- Baked pumpkin pie with maple cream
- Sticky toffee pudding drizzled in pecan caramel sauce and served with vanilla ice cream
- A selection of artisan cheeses served with chutney, quince and crackers
Malmaison Glasgow is a four-star sanctuary dedicated to luxury living and is the perfect place for spontaneous city breaks and special treats. Situated in the heart of Glasgow, Malmaison have injected their daringly stylish flare into a former Greek Orthodox church, paying homage to the building’s original features including the stunning vaulted basement. Dramatically finished with moody lighting, plush furnishings and lavish décor, this vaulted restaurant is the ideal setting for an extravagant celebration, romantic dinner date or luscious lunch with the girls.
Loved by itisoners
"Well prepared and presented dinner in an intimate venue."
"It was a fabulous experience, food and atmosphere was great. Will definitely be back."
"We have been to the Malmaison Glasgow on many occasions over the years. The upgrades to decor and layout have created an excellent ambience. And the food was faultless. Staff friendly, attentive and helpful. A first class experience."
"Excellent food, very well presented and cocktails as cocktails should be!"