Malmaison Glasgow private dining
278 West George Street, G2 4LL
- usually £389.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£189 instead of up to £389 for a private dining experience for eight including 3 courses and a glass of Prosecco each at the award-winning Malmaison Glasgow – save up to 51%
- Private dining experience for eight
- Includes a three-course dinner and glass of Prosecco each
- One of Glasgow’s coolest venues and one of the hottest hotel brands in the UK
- Valid 7 days
Today’s deal will see you and up to eight friends head to the incredible Malmaison Glasgow for an incredible private dining experience. You’ll tuck into three courses each whilst sipping on a sparkling glass of Prosecco – perfect!
- Soup of the day
- Game croquette with venison, guinea fowl, duck and pheasant served with an apricot, apple and cranberry salad
- Fresh burrata served with a roast squash, radicchio and pomegranate salad
- Chez Mal eggs benedict with crisp Serrano ham served on top of poached Cotswold eggs and accompanied by a hollandaise sauce
- Crisp West Country lamb served with a chickpea, roast pepper and apricot tagine and accompanied by harissa mayonnaise
- Coq au vin with creamed mash, pancetta, sautéed mushrooms and a rich red wine sauce
- Chez Mal smoked haddock fishcake served with spinach, a poached Cotswold egg and hollandaise sauce
- Portobello mushroom penne pasta with grain mustard, lemon and tarragon
- Grilled catch of the day or chicken breast served with buttered greens and garlic butter
- Classic vanilla crème brûlée
- Baked pumpkin pie with maple cream
- Sticky toffee pudding drizzled in pecan caramel sauce and served with vanilla ice cream
- A selection of artisan cheeses served with chutney, quince and crackers
Malmaison Glasgow is a four-star sanctuary dedicated to luxury living and is the perfect place for spontaneous city breaks and special treats. Situated in the heart of Glasgow, Malmaison have injected their daringly stylish flare into a former Greek Orthodox church, paying homage to the building’s original features including the stunning vaulted basement. Dramatically finished with moody lighting, plush furnishings and lavish décor, this vaulted restaurant is the ideal setting for an extravagant celebration, romantic dinner date or luscious lunch with the girls.
Loved by itisoners
"It was a fabulous experience, food and atmosphere was great. Will definitely be back."
"We have been to the Malmaison Glasgow on many occasions over the years. The upgrades to decor and layout have created an excellent ambience. And the food was faultless. Staff friendly, attentive and helpful. A first class experience."
"Excellent food, very well presented and cocktails as cocktails should be!"