Metropolitan dining and drinks, Merchant City
60 Candleriggs, G1 1LE
- usually £39.00
- save 62%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£15 instead of up to £39 for a 2 course lunch or dinner for two, £25 to add a bottle of wine or £35 to upgrade to a bottle of Prosecco at Metropolitan Bar and Restaurant, Merchant City – save up to 62%
- Two-course lunch or dinner for two
- Option to include a bottle of wine or Prosecco
- Stunningly refurbished in March 2017 to include a life-size tree, booths and more
- Named in The Luxury Editor's 6 Best Cocktail Bars in Glasgow 2016 and Get Out Glasgow's Best Bars in Glasgow’s Merchant City 2017
- Excellent location in the Glasgow’s iconic Merchant City
- Loved by itisoners
With today’s deal, you and a fellow foodie can tuck into a scrumptious two-course lunch or dinner from Metropolitan’s delicious market menu. Relax as you dine and watch the world go by with stylish balcony views over Merchant Square. Boasting beautifully cooked food made using the freshest local produce, your taste buds will be in heaven. And if you’re looking for something to wash it all down with, how about upping the luxury by including a bottle of wine or Prosecco to share? Sorted!
Sample market menu
- Soup of the day served with a warm roll
- Homemade chicken liver parfait with oatcakes and red onion chutney
- White wine mushroom gratin served with garlic bread glazed with cheese
- Haggis, neeps and tatties served with a whisky sauce
- Battered haddock with hand-cut chips, garden peas and homemade tartar sauce
- Grilled bacon steak served with wholegrain mustard creamy mashed potatoes, grilled mushroom and tomato
- Classic homemade fish pie served with creamy mashed potatoes and vegetables
- French trim chicken served with creamy mashed potatoes, vegetables and red wine jus
- Beetroot risotto infused with mushrooms and finished with a sprinkling of Parmesan, rocket and truffle oil
Loved by itisoners
"The whole experience was fantastic; both the staff and the food were great. What more could you want? Highly recommended."
"Excellent location within Merchant Square, especially if you manage to get a balcony seat - it's great for people watching. The lunch was lovely and a great portion size. We will be back again in the future."
"Excellent service. Excellent atmosphere. Excellent food. Fabulous first time experience and would definitely return."
Questions about today's deal
- Metropolitan Bar
- 60 Candleriggs,
- Tel: 0141 553 1488
Renowned as one of the top cocktail bars in Scotland with a fantastic location in the heart of the bustling Merchant City, Metropolitan’s cool, contemporary interior and stunning new private dining space make it a sophisticated spot for everything from a quick after-work drink to a special celebration.