Michelin Bib Gourmand-awarded Monadh Kitchen
19 New Kirk Rd, Bearsden, Glasgow, G61 3SJ
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 course lunch or 3 course lunch or dinner with Prosecco for two at Monadh Kitchen, Bearsden; Michelin Bib Gourmand-awarded restaurant loved by food critics Joanna Blythman and Ron McKenna
- 2 course lunch for two
- Or a 3 course lunch or dinner
- Includes a glass of Prosecco each
- Michelin Bib Gourmand-awarded restaurant run by a husband and wife team
- Loved by food critics Joanna Blythman and Ron McKenna
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
Top class dining
Take someone special out for a delicious meal at the Michelin Bib Gourmand-awarded Monadh Kitchen with today’s fabulous deal. You’ll tuck into either a two course lunch or a three course lunch or dinner, dining from the incredible market menu which features seasonal Scottish dishes with a contemporary twist.
Whichever option you choose, you’ll also enjoy a sparkling glass of Prosecco as the cherry on top of a perfect dining experience, whether it’s a romantic date or a catch-up with a friend. Cheers!
Modern Scottish cuisine
If you’re looking for a cosy new neighbourhood spot that serves up top quality food, you have to try Monadh Kitchen. The Bearsden eatery is run by a husband and wife team who are passionate about creating incredible dishes using the finest Scottish produce. The modern décor and intimate setting makes for a perfectly stylish destination, and with a Michelin Bib Gourmand under their belts, you know you can expect fabulous fare at a reasonable price.
- Slow cooked beef & mushroom with horseradish yoghurt and pickled carrot dressing
- Cream of parsnip soup with curry oil
- Pickled mackerel with celeriac remoulade and herb dressing
- Ardunan Farm rare breed crispy pork with mash, black pudding, caramelised apple and mustard sauce
- Fillet of red gurnard with confit fennel, new potatoes, prawn & mussel sauce
- Butternut squash orzo pasta with marinated mozzarella and soft herbs
- Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce, hazelnut biscuit and vanilla ice cream
- Tonka bean cream filled profiteroles with caramel, caramel custard and chocolate sauce
- St Andrews cheddar with chutney and oatcakes
“Simply delicious food served by really caring staff. Quality and freshness of each selected dish was excellent. Wine was fairly priced and matched menus well. Overall this restaurant presented as a business which has flair, friendliness and a knowledge of what good eating is about. Highly recommended! Thanks to all staff."
"Eventually got round to trying this local restaurant and very glad I did. Was unaware of the Bib Gourmand prior to visiting, but not surprised when I found out. Lovely relaxed atmosphere. Food and portion sizes were excellent as was the friendly service. We ate from the market menu which had ample if not extensive choice. However, the full menu also looked good value. Looking forward to my next visit."
"This is my fourth visit to Monadh, we visited with friends for dinner and this was their first visit. We were delighted with service, food and very friendly staff. Highly recommended.”