- deals sold
Share with friends
£599 instead of £899 for a Secteur Rocher ticket to the Monaco Grand Prix in May 2019 including BA return flight & transfers from Glasgow or £999 instead of £1299 to upgrade to a Cafe de Paris ticket including a 3 course meal & a half bottle of wine
- Includes same-day return flights and transfers between Glasgow and Nice Airport and Monaco plus one Secteur Rocher ticket
- Or upgrade to a Cafe de Paris ticket which includes a 3 course meal & a half bottle of wine while you watch the race on the big screen
- See one of the world's most famous sporting events
- The event has run since 1929 and is held on a narrow course laid out in the streets of Monaco
- It’s the most difficult circuit in the Formula 1 World Championship
- The glamorous race sees 120,00 fans line the streets to take in the thrilling action
Join an expected 120,000 onlookers and watch the world's greatest drivers as they put their steering skills to the test across tricky hairpins, tight tunnels, and exhilarating shifts in elevation.
Watching all of the action, motor fans can look forward to some seat-gripping moments as the drivers navigate Monaco’s stylish streets before you cheer your favourites across the finish line of arguably the most glamorous event on the auto-racing calendar.
Catch all the action
The Secteur Rocher ticket gives you access to the area located on the way up to Prince’s Palace and offers stunning views across the whole harbour area. From certain positions it is possible to see sections of the circuit such as the Chicane after Tunnel, Bureau de Tabac, La Piscine, La Rascasse and the whole pit-lane. Some of the walkways do offer more comfortable viewing, so it is recommended you get there early to secure a good spot!
If you go for a Café de Paris ticket, you’ll be sitting comfortably in Casino Square as you tuck into a delicious three-course meal with half a bottle of wine per person. But don’t worry, you’ll still be catching all of the race drama on the big screen in the dining area for you to keep on top of the leaders and chasers all the way around the circuit.
Once the race is over there’s the chance to make the most of your truly spectacular surroundings and explore the famous yachting marina, try your luck at the Bond endorsed casinos or take your pick from the wealth of top-class restaurants and indulge in some continental dining.
A rough itinerary:
- Board a specially chartered British Airways flight at Glasgow Airport for an 8am departure
- Fly Glasgow to Nice approx. 2hr40
- Enjoy comfortable 31” leather seating, in-flight catering and a selection of complimentary drinks
- Arrival at Nice Airport at approx. 11:40am
- Coach transfer to Monaco approx. 1hr 30 mins depending on traffic (16 miles)
- Time to get ready and have a spot of lunch
- Take your places to watch the race. Race starts at 2pm and finishes at approx. 5pm
- A chance for sightseeing and soaking up the unique atmosphere of Monaco after the race
- Coach transfer at approx. 6:15pm to Nice Airport approx. 55 mins depending on traffic
- Return flight Nice to Glasgow departing Nice at 9pm, arriving in Glasgow at 10:40pm approx. Flight is 2hr 15, includes in-flight catering and a selection of complimentary drinks
Members should be aware that this is a hand luggage only flight. Flight passes will be posted to you along with your Grand Prix tickets.