- usually £22.00
- save up to 53%
- deals sold
This deal is part of itison us which helps support brilliant local charities.
Share with friends
Weekend brunch for two with an optional Bloody Mary or Mimosa cocktail each at multi award-winning The Finnieston; recommended in the 2018 Michelin Guide - save up to 53%
- Weekend brunch for two at The Finnieston
- Option to include a Bloody Mary or Mimosa cocktail each
- Recommended in the Michelin Guide 2018
- Named in the top 5 pubs in Finnieston by The Scotsman, as one of the best restaurants in Glasgow by Time Out and as one of the best beer gardens in the city by Glasgow Live!
- Winner of Glasgow Restaurant of the Year at the 2017 Scottish Food Awards
- With a seasonally changing cocktail menu showcasing the carefully sourced spirits from across the globe, it's one of Glasgow's real hidden gems
- Fantastic location in trendy Finnieston
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- French toast with choice of bacon & maple syrup, chocolate cremeaux or berries with Katy Rodgers crème fraîche
- Eggs Benedict, Royale, Hebridean or Funghi
- Scottish skillet with Puddledub Farm sausage, potato scone, smoked back bacon, foraged mushrooms, heirloom tomato, Scottish duck egg and Bloody Mary ketchup
- Vegan skillet with Simon Howie vegan sausage, potato scone, forage mushroom, heirloom tomato, smashed avocado and Bloody Mary ketchup
Questions about today's deal
- The Finnieston
- 1125 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 222 2884
The Finnieston Bar and Restaurant is a fabulous seafood restaurant and award-winning gin cocktail bar. With an emphasis on freshly sourced Scottish seafood, they complement their tasty fare with a collection of bespoke draught beers and fine Champagnes.