Nick’s Italian Bar and Kitchen, Hyndland
168 Hyndland Road, Hyndland, G12 9HZ
- usually £22.00
- save 56%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Pizza or pasta dish for two with an optional glass of wine or bottle of Innis & Gunn beer each at Nick’s Italian Bar & Kitchen, Hyndland Road – save up to 56%
- Pizza or pasta for two
- Option to include a glass of wine or beer each
- Great West End location
- Neighbourhood favourite with a bar offering up a variety of continental favourites
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- Valid 7 days
Treat your taste buds to some delicious Italian cuisine with today’s deal at Nick’s Italian Bar & Kitchen. You and a friend can grab a slice of heaven with your choice of mouth-watering pizza or pasta dish. With the option to enjoy a glass of wine or a bottle of Innis & Gunn beer each, what’s not to like?
West End gem
Handily located on Hyndland Road, Nick’s Italian Bar & Kitchen is a popular local hang-out. Evoking a Manhattan loft, the chic eatery is both contemporary and comfortable, and makes for the perfect after-work spot or lazy weekend treat.
- Roma pizza with prosciutto, gorgonzola, rocket, mozzrella and tomato sugo
- Roasted Med pizza with red peppers, artichoke, rocket, mozzarella and tomato sugo
- Italian Stallion pizza with nduja, salami, sweet roast peppers, chilli, mozzarella and tomato sugo
- Wild mushroom linguine with walnut, pea and pesto
- Pappardelle slow-cooked beef shin bolognese
- Nduja fusilli with Italian sausage, red onion, mascarpone and aged Parmesan
"Great atmosphere, service and food!"
"Great food and great staff make this one of the best restaurants in Glasgow's West End. There is nothing on the menu that I wouldn't recommend!"
"Still a great place after all these years. My husband and I have been dining at Nick’s for many years now and never gotten round to leaving a review. The food is consistently well cooked and the atmosphere homely and snug. It's the staff that truly make a difference… Well done, you always make it a great dining experience and you should be proud of yourself for being so helpful and diligent."