NY American Grill dining and drinks, Princes Square - from £6pp
2nd Floor, Princes Square, 48 Buchanan Street, G1 3JX
- usually £34.00
- save up to 65%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£12 instead of up to £34 for mains for two or £16 instead of up to £43 to add wine or beer at NY American Grill, Princes Square; try the brand-new menu – save up to 65%
- Mains for two from NY American Grill’s brand-new menu
- Option to include a glass of wine or beer each
- The restaurant specialises in giving diners a coast-to-coast American menu along with a wide choice of American craft beers, bourbons and rye whisky from every corner of the States
- Located in Princes Square
- Loved by itisoners
- Valid 7 days – perfect for an after-work get-together or weekend treat
A little slice of genuine Americana in the heart of Glasgow, NY American Grill is one of Prince's Square's hottest restaurants and a great place to catch up with friends.
With today’s deal you can check out the incredible new menu, packed with tempting burgers, brisket, chicken and waffles, jambalaya and loads more.
Loved by itisoners
"Well worth a visit, we attended NY with 4 friends, the food was delicious & the staff were very friendly. I will certainly be returning."
"Lovely choice of meals available. Service prompt and pleasant. Food excellent and wine good too. Fantastic value for money."
"Food was really good as was the atmosphere. Restaurant was very busy during our visit and staff couldn’t be more welcoming and helpful. Weren’t rushed at all despite queues for tables. Would definitely return."
Questions about today's deal
- NY American Grill
- 2nd Floor, Princes Square, 48 Buchanan Street,
- Tel: 0141 221 7667
NY American Grill is Princes Square’s little slice of genuine Americana in the heart of Glasgow. Think substantial portions, craft beers, bourbons, rye whiskey and culinary staples from all four corners of the states, plus a cocktail list worthy of the Big Apple and a selection of intriguing wines, and you can’t help but feel a super-sized appetite stirring.