- usually £45.00
- save 58%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 courses for two at Ollie’s, Strathbungo; sister venue to Urban Bar & Brasserie, Vroni’s & Blue Dog – save up to 58%
- Two courses for two
- Quaint and cosy Southside gem in the popular Strathbungo area
- Sister venue to Glasgow favourites Urban Bar & Brasserie, Vroni's and Blue Dog
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
With today’s deal you and a buddy can tuck into a delicious two-course meal from the fabulous menu at Southside favourite, Ollie’s. Relaxing in this quaint neighbourhood eatery, with its New England décor and low hanging lights, Ollie’s is the perfect spot for a post-work catch up with a pal or a chilled dinner date with your other half.
- Haggis fritter with spring onion mash, whiskey and mustard cream
- Fish soup with crabmeat, coriander, ginger, prawn dumplings and crusty bread
- Smoked salmon and asparagus tartlet with pea shoots and watercress purée
- Broccoli and potato croquettes with a blue cheese dip
- Chicken supreme with asparagus, crispy pancetta, fondant and thyme jus
- Duck leg confit, tomato and pearl onion stew with olive oil and black pepper mash
- Fish pie with mixed green salad and crispy beetroot chips
- Roasted vegetable skewers with herbed cous cous and homemade satay sauce
Having flung open its doors back in 2014, Ollie’s has become a firm favourite with Southsiders thanks to the mouth-watering dishes, chilled ambiance and fantastic service on offer. Promising a warm welcome morning, noon or night, this cosy eatery guarantees relaxing surroundings and a great atmosphere, no matter the occasion. Sister restaurant to some of the city’s favourite haunts including Urban Bar & Brasserie, Vroni’s and Western Club, you know you’ll be dining in one of Glasgow’s best!
Loved by TripAdvisor
“I’ve been to Ollie’s a million times. I go for coffee, cake, soup, lunch or dinner – it's all amazing! The service from Emma, Daniel and the girls is great. The chefs are lovely too. Love the décor. You have to go!”
“I eat here often and I am never disappointed. The food is delicious and really good value. The staff are attentive and friendly. Great spot for a delicious dinner.”
“We arrived as a group of seven this afternoon with no booking. The place was really busy but the staff went above and beyond to accommodate us. Very pleased we stayed. The food, service and atmosphere were exceptional. Prices were also very reasonable. We will definitely be back. Thank you all for a very memorable afternoon."