- usually £22.00
- save up to 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
1 or 2 courses for two with optional cinema ticket each at Oscar's in Saltcoats, Ayrshire; unique cinema-themed restaurant with fantastic views over The Esplanade - save up to 55%
- Mains for two with option to include a cinema ticket each
- Or a two-course meal for two
- Great choice of 2D movies on show
- Unique cinema themed restaurant with lovely views, just a 30 minute drive from Glasgow
- 27 out of 30 from Tam Cowan in the Scottish Sun restaurant review
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
Dinner for two
Today’s deal will see you and a friend enjoy a delicious meal for two at Oscar’s. Opt for today’s first choice and enjoy a main course each, plus you’ll also be able to add on a cinema ticket to enjoy a movie after dinner, choosing from Aquaman, Bumblebee, Mary Poppins Returns, Wreck it Ralph 2 or Creed 2 for the perfect night out!
If films aren’t your thing and you’re still feeling a bit peckish, upgrade to a two-course meal instead with your choice of either a starter or dessert for a super tasty meal in fabulously unique surroundings.
Oscar's is a unique cinema themed café, bar and restaurant set over two levels on Saltcoats esplanade.
With a feature bar, stylish booth seating and large screen playing classic and modern movies, it’s the ideal spot for a chilled out catch up or romantic date night.
- Chicken liver pate with oatcakes
- Chicken liver pâté with oatcakes
- Mozzarella sticks with spicy Napoli sauce
- Garlic mushrooms with crusty bread
- Steak pie with succulent braised beef in a rich gravy, topped with puff pastry and served with vegetables and mash
- Chicken stir fry with mixed vegetables, sweet chilli sauce and soya noodles
- Penne Alfredo with roasted vine tomatoes, red onion, garlic, spinach and pesto cream
- Pecan caramel brownie with ice cream
- Cheesecake with ice cream
- Sticky toffee pudding with ice cream
Fantastic reviews on TripAdvisor
"Always enjoy Oscar’s for a pre-cinema visit. The burgers are amazing, the service is great and staff are always pleasant. I've never had a bad meal here, well worth a visit!"
"I recently booked a table at Oscar’s with my family and it definitely lived up to its reputation of ‘the home of good food’! We each ordered starters and mains, and our food was delivered to our table extremely quickly, especially for a busy night! There is something on the menu for everyone, no matter what you are in the mood for. The staff and management team are attentive, lovely and extremely helpful. I will be back to Oscar’s again soon, a fantastic experience!"
"So good, food excellent and service superb. On our latest visit the experience was excellent. Highly recommended."