Kayaking or stand-up paddle boarding taster session for one or two at West End Adventure; great activity for adults and kids alike no matter how much experience you have - save up to 60%
Ride the waves
- Kayaking or paddle boarding taster session for one or two at West End Adventure
- Make a splash and work out your upper body (and bravery) with a kayaking session
- Or if you’d prefer something a little calmer, have a taste of stand-up paddle boarding – an offshoot of surfing, this water activity is all about body balance
- The activities take place on the Forth and Clyde canal, just a five minute walk from your initial meeting place
- The expert friendly instructors encourage self-confidence and use their vast experience to help even those who have never tried water sports before
- West End Adventure are a Community Interest Company - a business whose interests are not solely for private advantage
- Great weekend activity for kids and adults alike – perfect for over the summer holidays!
- Convenient location in Glasgow’s West End
- Try out a new activity and build confidence!
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- 64 Cowdenhill Road,