Gin school experience for one or two at Pixel Spirits, West Highlands; create your own gin recipe, make it in a copper still and take home your unique bottle!
- Gin school experience for one or two at Pixel Spirits
- Learn all about the gin-making process and even develop your own recipe and make it in a copper still, then take home your own unique bottle!
- You’ll learn about the key botanicals involved in gin making and how to create your own bespoke gin, blending the botanicals together to create a completely one-of-a-kind recipe
- Founded by a husband and wife team, the distillery has been self-built from scratch, with the help of various kind friends and family members!
- This ties in perfectly with Pixel Spirits’ values: hand-crafted, bespoke and personal
- There’s less than 80 bottles per batch and all of them are bottled and labelled by hand, plus numbered and signed by the master distiller
- Their Devil's Staircase Gin has been recognised by The Herald as one of Scotland's best tipples
- A truly unique experience that’s perfect for any gin lover
- Craft distillery set in the scenic grounds of the Loch Leven Hotel in North Ballachulish
- Just a 10 minute drive from Glencoe and less that 25 minutes from Fort William