Pizza and drinks at Francos, West End
182 Queen Margaret Drive, G20 8NX
- usually £20.00
- save 54%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Any pizza each for two with optional bottle of beer or glass of wine at recently opened Francos, West End – save up to 54%
- Any pizza each for two with an optional bottle of beer or glass of wine
- Recently-opened restaurant opened in Glasgow’s vibrant West End
- Part of the award-winning Kained group who won Independent Multiple Operator of the Year at SLTN Awards 2016
- Francos’ sister venues include Lebowskis, Porter & Rye and The Crafty Pig
- The venue was used in the film Trainspotting and gets its name from Robert Carlyle’s character Francis Begbie
- Valid 7 days
You and a fellow pizza fanatic are in for a real treat with today’s deal at Francos.
Based in a former church hall, the flatbread pizzas from this newcomer to Glasgow’s West End will have you begging for more. You and your pal will get to choose a mouth-watering pie each from the eclectic and imaginatively named menu; you’ll love the McLovin, topped with tasty maple bacon and pineapple. If you want to spice things up, tackle a Mother of Dragons loaded with fiery chilli oil and peppers. Or go for a Top Trump; a beef-laden pizza 100 times more appetising than its namesake. With fourteen pizzas to pick from, you’ll be spoiled for choice!
Whatever you choose, you’ll be given the option to wash it down with a bottle of beer or a glass of wine. Delicious!
Brand new to Glasgow’s vibrant West End, Francos is part of the award-winning Kained group and boasts brilliant sister venues, including Lebowski’s, Porter & Rye and The Crafty Pig, so you know it’s going to be good.
Formerly The Kelbourne Saint, Francos was used as the backdrop to the infamous pint glass scene in Danny Boyle’s 1996 film Trainspotting. Paying homage to one of the film’s key characters, the venue takes its name after Francis Begbie but not its approach to service. Fitted with a spacious garden area complete with heated huts to enjoy your drinks in, you’ll not want to leave any time soon!
Sample pizza menu
- Smoke and Shroom; smoked chicken with wild thyme and mushroom
- The Peely Walley; roasted courgettes, wild mushroom, onions and wild garlic oil
- Top Trump; Babacoa beef, peppers, onions, jalapeños, coriander pesto and sour cream
- The McLovin; home-cured maple bacon with pineapple and Thousand Island dressing
- Stranger Things; fennel sausage with jalapeños and pineapple
- Mother of Dragons; roasted red peppers, oven-roasted tomatoes, pickled red chilli, red onion and chilli oil
- Rogue Wan; Masala sauce, vegetable pakora, green peppers, mango chutney, coriander oil and sour cream
- District; king prawns, mascarpone, wild rocket, fresh chilli and lemon zest