- usually £56.00
- save 56%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 course meal for two or four with a glass of Prosecco each at the award-winning The Grill Room at the Square, City Centre; named one of the best places for a steak dinner on Glasgow Live - save up to 56%
- 2 course meal for two or four
- Includes a glass of Prosecco each
- Fantastic location in Royal Exchange Square
- Valid 7 days
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
Today’s deal means you and your dining companion can head to the award-wininng The Grill Room at the Square for an indulgent two course meal, all washed down with a lovely glass of Prosecco each. It’s the perfect stylish date night, or you can opt to go for a catch-up with up to three friends instead and really make a night of it!
Voted the country's most stylish venue at the Scottish Style Awards, The Grill Room at the Square is a multi-award-winning venue right in the cultural centre of Glasgow with spectacular views over Royal Exchange Square.
Boasting a stunning interior, excellent service and a team of prize-winning chefs in the kitchen serving up the UK’s Best Steak and Chips as voted by Restaurant Magazine, every element of the restaurant is designed so all you have to do is show up to guarantee a sensational experience. And don’t just take our word for it, Glasgow Food Geek named the restaurant as one of the best places for a steak dinner in the city on Glasgow Live, it got a rave review from Scottish Food Review and owner James Mortimer won a Lifetime Achievement Award at the Entertainment and Hospitality Awards!
- Haggis spring rolls with purple slaw and spring onions
- Panko breaded Mexican spiced bean cake with guacamole and Bombay ketchup
- Chopped salad bound in pesto mayonnaise, topped with crumbled feta and toasted pistachios
- Roast breast of free-range chicken stuffed with ham and mozzarella cheese and served with scorched lettuce and tarragon buttered peas
- Roast fillet of Scottish salmon with wilted spinach and lobster jus
- Parmesan-fried triple onion potato cake with creamed leaks and poached free-range egg
Loved by itisoners
"Wonderful afternoon, another lovely lunch. Great food and excellent service, have never been disappointed here. We will be back."
"Food was delicious and staff very friendly and attentive, would have no hesitation in going back there to eat."
"The food, staff and ambience were quite exceptional."
"The steak was amazing, perfectly cooked and very tender. The staff are excellent and the surroundings very nice. Will return."