Mediterranean flavours with a glug of EVOO!
- 5 small plates for two to share at EVOO Glasgow
- Options to add some sparkle with a glass of Prosecco each or a bottle to share
- Recently-opened in May from the team behind popular Antipasti and Ardnamurchan, EVOO takes it's name from one of the Mediterranean's favourite ingredients - extra virgin olive oil!
- Enjoy simple décor in a bright, contemporary space with a white-washed floor, wooden tables and friendly booths to transport you to the Med
- Just a 2 min walk from the Theatre Royal, perfect for a pre-theatre treat and great start to your night
- The Herald's Joanna Blythman rated the restaurant 9/10 remarking on its 'confidently simple, yet cleverly judged' menu
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
- Mussels in Greek saganaki sauce with herb marinated feta
- Roast sea bass with asparagus tips, ajo blanco and toasted almonds
- Moroccan lemon chicken tagine with olive, spinach and pomegranate cous cous
- Smoky chorizo, spinach and chick pea stew with toasted sour dough
- Charred aubergine parmigiana with pecorino and chilli breadcrumb, Sicilian tomato sauce and buffalo mozzarella
- Truffled wild mushroom crostini with black olive tapenade