Mediterranean flavours with a glug of EVOO!
- 2 courses for two at EVOO Glasgow
- Options to add a glass of wine or Prosecco each
- Menus are loaded with locally sourced produce including dairy directly from Ballantynes farm in Uddingston; free range eggs from Auchtralure farm in Stranraer; fish and seafood from The Fish People and more!
- Grilled langoustines in hot Calabrian n'duja butter
- Isle of Mull king scallops with cauliflower purée, chorizo and apple (£2 supplement)
- Unpasturised mozzarella di bufala with heritage tomatoes, EVOO and olive soil (vegan option available)
- Charred aubergine parmigiana, lemon chilli breadcrumb, Sicilian tomato sauce and buffalo mozzarella
- Pedro Ximenez braised beef cheek with truffle mash, wild mushrooms, and sprouting broccoli
- Roast sea bass fillets with green beans, lemon potatoes, ajo blanco, toasted almonds
- Moroccan lemon chicken tagine with olive, spinach and pomegranate cous cous
- Crispy Lebanese cauliflower, with chilli and lemon red lentil stew, green tahini, Syrian flatbread
- Greek donuts rolled in cinnamon sugar, with traditional syrup and crushed nuts
- Sticky fig pudding with salted caramel sauce, vanilla ice cream and toasted coconut
- Honey and lavender lemon posset with lemon and pistachio shortbread
- From the team behind popular Café Antipasti and Ardnamurchan, EVOO takes it's name from one of the Mediterranean's favourite ingredients - extra virgin olive oil!
- Enjoy simple décor in a bright, contemporary space with a white-washed floor, wooden tables and friendly booths to transport you to the Med
- Just a 5 min walk from Buchanan Galleries and city-centre shopping areas
- The Herald's Joanna Blythman rated the restaurant 9/10 remarking on its 'confidently simple, yet cleverly judged' menu
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor