Vintage bus tour for two with Prosecco afternoon tea at Red Bus Bistro; enjoy a unique dining experience as you take in the sights of Glasgow aboard a classic red 1966 Routemaster bus
- Vintage bus tour for two with afternoon tea
- Includes a glass of Prosecco each
- Take in the stunning sights and historic culture of Scotland’s largest city this summer aboard a classic 1966 Routemaster bus with Red Bus Bistro
- Check-out the Glasgow City Chambers, the Necropolis, Willow Tea Rooms, Finnieston Crane, SSE Hydro and more!
- Tuck into a selection of sandwiches, pastries and cakes in this specially fitted-out bus turned diner
- Perfect for a unique catch up with friends or a special celebration with a difference
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor and loved by itison members!