Rogano dining, City Centre
11 Exchange Place, G1 3AN
- usually £28.00
- save up to 56%
- deals sold
This deal is part of itison us which helps support brilliant local charities.
Share with friends
Mains for two or steaks with a bottle of wine to share at Cafe Rogano, City Centre; loved by Time Out and Glasgow Live - save up to 56%
Rogan-oh my god!
- Main courses for two at Cafe Rogano
- Or sirloin steaks with fries, garlic butter and a bottle of wine to share
- Great location in the heart of Glasgow City Centre
- Glasgow institution with decades of experience in culinary excellence
- With its unique 1930’s ambience, Rogano is the oldest surviving restaurant in Glasgow
- Named one of the World’s Best Bars, as well as fab write-ups in Glasgow Live and Time Out
- Loved by itison members!
- Battered Shetland cod burger with gem lettuce, tomato, tartar sauce and frites
- Arbroath smoked haddock mac n cheese with gruyère cheese gratin and poached egg
- Cajun Loch Fyne salmon fillet with mange tout, pine nuts, pancetta, cherry tomato and mashed potato
- Highland venison stew with suet and herb dumplings and braised red cabbage
- Cumberland sausage with wholegrain mustard mash, Yorkshire pudding and sweet onion jus