- usually £616.00
- save 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Private dining experience for eight at Rogano, City Centre; inc Champagne and canapés, 4 courses and a half bottle of wine each plus coffee and petits fours to finish - save up to 53%
- Private dining for 8 people
- Includes four courses, Champagne, canapés, wine, coffee and petits fours
- One of Glasgow's most popular restaurants adored by celebrities and locals alike
- Voted one of Time Out's favourite restaurants in Glasgow 2018 and one of the Scotsman’s top seafood restaurants
- Perfect for family, friends and colleagues
Enjoy a private dining experience for eight people at the renowned Rogano with today’s fabulous deal. You’ll indulge in not one, not two, but four fabulous courses at the stunning restaurant, perfect for any celebration or just gathering the whole family or group of friends together. Offering up exquisitely-cooked delights, you’ll experience everything this fantastic restaurant has to offer while unwinding in the sumptuous surroundings of its private dining area.
Created in 1935 in the Art Deco style of the Queen Mary liner, Rogano will instantly transport you to a bygone era, and remind you why this Glasgow institution has been going strong for more than 75 years. With a bulging awards cabinet, the restaurant is well-known for serving some of the finest food in Scotland so you’re guaranteed a mouth-watering meal with lashings of style and a vintage ambience to match.
Hey, if you don’t take our word for it, take somebody else’s – The Scotsman named Rogano as one of their top seafood restaurants in Glasgow and Time Out voted them as one of their favourite restaurants in the city!
- Mussel & leek stew with sunblushed tomato, peas and thyme fish cream
- Loch Fyne smoked salmon with finely spiced crayfish, quails egg, caper berries, caviar and tomato dressing
- Parfait of chicken livers with brioche, shallot marmalade and pickles
Soup of the day
- Loch Fyne salmon fillet with beetroot, sea vegetables, orange and hazelnut butter
- Seared fillet of Shetland cod with braised fennel, clams and salsa verde
- Roast rump of Borders lamb with crushed potatoes, baby vegetables and sauce vierge
- Sticky date pudding with toffee sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Lemon posset with shortbread and raspberries
- Selection of Scottish cheese with celery, chutney and grapes
Tea or coffee and petit fours
Loved by itisoners
"Amazing food and brilliant service. Top notch in every way!"
"It was everything I expected and more."
"First class food and service. It was excellent!"
"Delicious food in the best restaurant in Glasgow. Always a genuine treat!"
Questions about today's deal
- 11 Exchange Place,
- Tel: 0141 248 4055
Created in 1935 in the Art Deco style of the Queen Mary liner, Rogano will instantly transport you to a bygone era. Recognised as Glasgow’s Favourite Restaurant and boasting an impressive 2 AA Rosettes, it’s no surprise this legendary haunt has been going strong for more than 80 years. Perfect for a special celebration, get-together with friends or birthday bash like no other, you’re sure to fall in love with this Royal Exchange Square gem!