- usually £145.00
- save up to 57%
- deals sold
Share with friends
1 or 2 night stay for two with breakfast, petits fours & bottle of Prosecco or wine and optional dinner or 3 nights with dinner on the first evening and a bottle of wine at The Anchor Hotel, Tarbert; beautiful harbourside location - save up to 57%
- 1, 2 or 3 night stay with either dinner and a bottle of wine, or a bottle of Prosecco and petits fours
- All options include breakfast and late check-out
- Beautiful location next to the harbour
- Seabed Restaurant featured in the Michelin Guide 2016
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
Today’s deal will see you and a lucky loved one escape to the beautiful village of Tarbert for a scenic getaway. Stay overnight and you’ll be welcomed with a bottle of Prosecco and petits fours in your cosy room, with the option to include a £20pp dinner allowance and a bottle of wine. Or if one night just isn’t enough, then upgrade to two or even three with dinner included on the first evening. With a hearty breakfast served both mornings of your stay, you’ll be all set to explore the beautiful surroundings of Argyll!
Anchor Hotel and Barge is set in the heart of Tarbert, overlooking the harbour with brilliant views of Loch Fyne and the neighbouring hills. The hotel is an ideal stopping off point for further travels on to the Isles of Islay, Jura and Gigha, those embarking on the Kintyre Trail and Scotch lovers sampling the Whisky Trail. It’s also the perfect resting place after adventures on the water for anyone who’s located their sea legs, or you can cosy up in your room with a glass of wine and enjoy a quiet night in.
- Chicken Liver Parfait with apricot chutney & toasted brioche
- Cullen Skink Smoked Haddock , leeks & potatoes in creamy based soup
- Duo of Cold & Hot Salmon served with pickled vegetables
- Peat Smoked Haddock served with Spinach, Prawn, Cream &Dill Sauce with Basil Crushed Potatoes
- Fish or Smoked Fish & Chips your choice of battered or breaded haddock or smoked haddock, with hand-cut chips, peas & tartar sauce
- Steak & Ale Pie served with mash & roasted vegetables
Fantastic TripAdvisor reviews
“Room décor and facilities were exceptional, relaxed and comfortable surroundings. Bed extremely comfy. Bathroom and walk-in shower were spacious with high end fittings. Breakfast freshly made to order with a great choice. Varied menu for dinner where we found the food to be excellent, with a good variety of dishes and first-class service. Staff very polite and welcoming."
"Had an amazing time staying at the Anchor Hotel. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff were fantastic, so friendly. Plus, the food was amazing. Thank you so much as you made the weekend and we are looking forward to next year already!"
"Location location location. The inside is refurbished to a high modern standard and it's very welcoming. The restaurant is very good and well worth to reserve a table. Friendly staff. Great place to discover this part of Scotland with lots to see."