Rossini Italian dining, West End
39 - 41 Hyndland Street, G11 5QF
- usually £48.00
- save 63%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 courses for two with an optional glass of wine each at newly-opened Rossini, West End; family run Italian loved by The Herald's Joanna Blythman - save up to 63%
- 2 courses for two with an optional glass of wine each
- Family-run Italian restaurant in the West End
- Great location, close to Kelvinhall subway
- Runner up of both Best newcomer and Best Italian Restaurant at the Scottish Italian Awards 2018
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
Don’t miss out on today’s deal for Rossini, a fantastic, newly-opened family-run Italian restaurant in the West End. You and a lucky someone will tuck into two courses each from the fantastic menu, with the option to add a glass of wine each to really make the most of the evening. You’ll love the authentic Italian cuisine and the carefully-selected wine list that makes Rossini the perfect destination for a cosy date.
Owned by Italian couple Maurizio and Ester, Rossini delivers authentic Italian dishes from a varied but select menu. The couple previously ran the award-winning North Star Café and have now branched out into the restaurant game with Maurizio heading up the kitchen. They’ve taken great care to create a fantastic dining experience, even personally picking out the wine list to ensure they pair perfectly with the restaurant’s dishes.
Based in the West End just a short walk from Kelvinhall subway station, it’s a great location that’s easily accessible from the City Centre.
- Wild Scottish salmon marinated in extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, lemon and orange zest, raw sugar
- West coast mussels sautéed in white wine, garlic, and black pepper
- Toasted Altamura bread topped with sautéed turnip tops and goats cheese
- Homemade layer of pasta with bolognese, mozzarella and parmesan cheese, oven baked
- Supreme of chicken filled with goats cheese and a sun blushed tomato mousse, served with roasted potatoes and heritage carrots
- Artisan Sardinian durum wheat cous cous with aubergines, courgettes, asparagus, onions and cherry tomatoes
Loved by itisoners
"I can’t recommend this place enough to people. The service was great and the food was spectacular. A nice change to have an authentic Italian around Glasgow!"
"Staff at Rossini cannot be faulted. Excellent wine list and menu – we both enjoyed our starters and mains but were unfortunately too full for dessert! This is my 2nd visit to Rossini, will definitely return and wholeheartedly recommend."
"Visited this lovely restaurant again and was not disappointed. Great atmosphere, fabulous Italian food and wine."
"Such a fab experience from the minute we walked through the door. Staff are super friendly, décor is classy and the place has such a lovely vibe and atmosphere about it. The food was absolutely fantastic. Could not fault a single thing. Can’t wait to go back."