Scottish Rugby Tartan Touch season pass
Choice of 3 locations around Glasgow
- usually £20.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Scottish Rugby Tartan Touch season pass for one or two; join in with non-contact rugby regardless of your ability, experience or age – save up to 50%
Give it a try!
- Season pass for one or two with Tartan Touch
- Choose from 3 clubs: Cartha Queens Park RFC, Waysiders Drumpellier RFC & Whitecraigs RFC
- Designed to be inclusive for everyone and anyone that has wanted to try rugby in a safe and fun environment
- Tartan Touch is Scottish Rugby’s fun, simple and social version of non-contact rugby
- The Tartan Touch season begins in May and runs as a 10-week season until August, so you’re guaranteed to find one that fits into your schedule!
- With only 8 simple rules it’s a game for all abilities and all ages
- Team are organised on the spot, you only need to turn up to play
- In the past two seasons, hubs have welcomed players aged 5 to 75 years old from having never played rugby to retired players!
- Tartan Touch gives you the chance to work on your fitness, learn new skills, make new friends and keep active during the sunny Scottish summer
- Join in the fun and get fit at a hub near you this summer with a pass
- Run by Scottish Rugby