Chippy tea, but make it posh!
- Scallops Tale takeaway or restaurant dining for two, Bearsden
- Takeaway fish supper with tartare sauce & a soft drink each
- Or sit-in and enjoy two courses from the refined menu
- Grilled queenie scallops grilled with parsley butter served with sourdough bread
- Smoked haddock and salmon fishcake with radish and cucumber salsa and wasabi crème fraiche
- Sea salt and Cajun spiced calamari with lemon mayo dip
- Breaded goats cheese with charred pineapple chutney and beetroot crisp
- Fish supper with either battered or breaded fish, chips, mushy peas and homemade tartare sauce
- Moules marinier cooked in garlic and cream sauce served with chips
- Seared breast of chicken with roasted new potatoes, truffle infused spinach, tarragon jus finished with balsamic glaze
- Beef burger topped with macaroni cheese and tomato chutney
- Chicken penne arrabbiata
- After opening in May 2022 they quickly became a fan favourite, offering a delicious twist on classic chippy favourites!
- Each dish is made with as much love and refinement as any a la carte seafood dish, setting a new bench mark for the mighty fish supper
- Their restaurant boasts a cosy and welcoming setting with a boutique feel to create a special dining experience
- Located in Bearsden, just 20 minutes from Glasgow and making it the ultimate tea-time excursion!