- deals sold
Share with friends
Guided tour of Shilling Brewing Company with a tutored tasting session and optional stone-baked pizza; enjoy a city-centre brewery tour with a refreshing pint plus a branded Shilling schooner glass to take home
- Guided silver package brewery tour with a tutored tasting session
- Enjoy a refreshing pint after the tour as well as a branded Shilling schooner glass to take home
- Upgrade to a gold package brewery tour and enjoy a stone-baked pizza of your choice
- Shilling Brewing Company won the 2018 SLTN award for Craft Beer as well as Best Craft Beer Selection at the Scottish Entertainment and Hospitality Awards
- Beautiful grade B listed building in a handy location in the heart of the city
Hop to it
Grab your best beer buddies and get ready for today’s brilliant deal; you and up to three pals can enjoy a guided tour around the award-winning Shilling Brewing Company where you can sample a core range of beers as well as learn all about the brewing process from an expert guide.
With a silver package tour, you’ll begin exploring the brewery and learning all about Shilling’s brewing process. Based in a grade B building, the brewery retains many of its original art deco features alongside modern equipment, as well as a bar boasting Shilling’s great range plus 25 rotational taps of the finest craft beers from the UK and beyond.
After the tour, it’s time to sample the good stuff with a tutored tasting session of Shilling’s expertly-crafted small batch brews. You'll sip on four of their delicious unfiltered and unpasteurised exclusive beers, with the chance to ask any questions you have about the process or the brews themselves while enjoying the hoppy goodness. You'll also enjoy a full pint of refreshing beer to follow, plus a specially-branded schooner glass to take home – perfect for showing off to all your mates!
Grab a pizza the action
If you opt for a gold package tour, you can enjoy all the same fantastic features as the silver tour plus a mouth-watering stone-baked pizza of your choice to sort out any grumbling bellies once the tour finishes. Choose from classics like margherita or double pepperoni loaded with creamy mozzarella and tomato, enjoy veggie options like a sweet potato, chilli and coconut pie or keep it distinctively Scottish with a unique haggis and Irn Bru jam spectacular – it’s phenomenal!