- usually £18.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
This deal is part of itison us which helps support brilliant local charities.
Share with friends
Dinner, soft drinks and a movie for two with EatFilm at Sloans; films inc X-Men, Gremlins, The Bodyguard & more – save 50%
- Main courses for two plus a Coke Zero or Diet Coke and your choice of movie
- Choose from Sloans’ legendary mac & cheese, chilli cheese dog with skinny fries or sweet potato and black bean chilli
- After your meal you'll watch your movie on Sloans’ big screen
- See old favorites and cult classics with films like The Blues Brothers, Mrs Doubtfire, Scream, Sunshine on Leith and more!
- Perfect for date night or a get-together with friends
- Loved by the Scotsman magazine, who called it “a great choice for a quirky date night in Glasgow"
- Sloans is Glasgow's oldest bar and restaurant in a perfect city-centre location
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- 3rd September – X-Men: Days of Future Past
- 10th September – The Blues Brothers
- 17th September – 500 Days of Summer
- 24th September – Mrs Doubtfire
- 1st October – Gremlins
- 8th October – Paranormal Activity
- 15th October – Scream
- 22nd October – Scary Movie
- 29th October – Saw
- 5th November – Sunshine on Leith
- 12th November – The Bodyguard
- 19th November – Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Questions about today's deal
- 108 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 221 8886
A Glaswegian institution, Sloans is the city’s oldest bar and restaurant. Set within a Grade A listed building, it’s full of old-world charm with a gorgeous ballroom and plenty of original features to boot, making it the perfect spot for a cosy date night, night out with friends or refuelling after a day’s shopping.