Luxury spa day, 4* The Stirling Highland Hotel
29 Spittal Street, Stirling, FK8 1DU
- usually £100.00
- save 61%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£42 instead of up to £100 for a luxury spa day for one with 2 treatments, lunch and leisure access or £79 for two people at 4* The Stirling Highland Hotel – save up to 61%
- Spa day for one or two with treatments, two-course lunch and use of the leisure facilities
- Choose either two 25 min treatments or one 55 min treatment
- Options include facials, massages, manicures and pedicures
- Enjoy lunch in the swish AA Rosette-awarded Scholars restaurant
- 4* hotel just 40 minutes from Glasgow and 1 hour from Edinburgh
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- Valid 7 days
The Stirling Highland Hotel is a 4* haven of tranquillity just minutes from Stirling Castle. Using premium Decléor and Jessica products, the skilled therapists are on hand to help you unwind and enjoy a soothing day. With today’s deal, you can indulge in your choice of two 25 minute treatments, choosing from the likes of a tranquillity scalp massage; Decléor facial; back massage; cleansing & purifying back treatment; or express manicure or pedicure.
If you fancy really upping the indulgence, enjoy a 55 minute treatment like the Decléor power packed vitamin surge facial or a deluxe manicure or pedicure.
As part of your visit, you’ll also enjoy full access to the hotel’s spa facilities which include a 17m indoor swimming pool, soothing spa pool, sauna and steam room for the ultimate day of rest and relaxation. You’ll even receive a cosy robe and slippers so you can really lounge in style – perfect!
- Smoked salmon with beetroot purée, cornichons, tomato, capers, lemon and buttered brown bread
- Panko crumb camembert with dressed garnish and cranberry sauce
- Smoked ham hough terrine with piccalilli and toasted seeded rustic bread
- Steak & ale pie with puff pastry, seasonal vegetable and potatoes or chips
- Thai green curry with basmati rice and naan bread
- Fish and chips with peas, chips and tartar sauce
Loved by itisoners
“Very interesting building. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean surroundings. Nice pool and spa area. Lovely treatments.”
“Friendly staff, spa treatment was wonderful. Such a relaxing day. Can't wait to go back.”
“Really enjoyed our spa day. Made use of all the facilities prior to our afternoon tea and then onto our 3 chosen treatments. Perfect day and so so relaxing. Staff couldn't have been more helpful or pleasant.
“Went with my good friend , chilled & chatted . Lovely pool, fab food & wonderful treatments.”
Questions about today's deal
- The Stirling Highland Hotel
- 29 Spittal Street, Stirling,
- Tel: 01786 272727
Situated in picturesque Stirling and just a short walk from Stirling Castle where Mary Queen of Scots was crowned, the 4* Stirling Highland Hotel is a stunning former high school steeped in Scottish history. Located midway between Edinburgh and Glasgow, it’s the perfect spot for a little slice of luxury.