- usually £38.00
- save 58%
- deals sold
This deal is part of itison us which helps support brilliant local charities.
Share with friends
Family day pass for up to four to St Andrews Aquarium; see over 100 species including penguins, meerkats, seals and more – save 58%
Water way to spend the day!
- Family day pass for up to two adults and two children to St Andrews Aquarium
- Home to a vast range of animals, from penguins to piranhas and meerkats to monkeys
- Over 100 species including snakes, rays, octopus, spiders and more
- See the smallest species of crocodile in the world - the West African dwarf crocodile
- For Harry Potter fans there are now tailless whip scorpions!
- A pair of marmosets have recently arrived and standing at only seven inches tall, are one of the world's smallest monkeys
- Nestled on St Andrews' dramatic north facing cliffs, with stunning views of the famous west sands and St Andrews Bay
- Great family day out
- Recommended as one of the top things to do in St Andrews
- Available 7 days until the end of February 2020