- usually £50.00
- save 64%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£18 instead of £50 for a 3-month unlimited family pass to the St Andrews Aquarium for up to two adults and two children; come face to face with fascinating creatures of sea and land – save up to 64%
- Three-month unlimited family pass to St Andrews Aquarium
- Valid for two adults and two children
- St Andrews Aquarium is home to over 100 species of sea and land-based critters, including penguins, sharks, seals, frogs, snakes, meerkats and more!
- Say hello to the aquarium’s latest residents, seals Dug and Silver
- Great family day out
- Available 7 days until the end of February 2019
With today’s deal, you and your family can dive into secrets of the deep with an unlimited family pass to St Andrews Aquarium.
With the freedom to visit as many times as you’d like over three months, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to explore; check out the Amazing Amazon zone where you can ogle the red-eyed tree frog and see the infamous poison dart frog from a safe distance. Or compare the meerkats; there’s a whole gang of them for you to check out!
As for marine life, you’ll be spoiled for choice with sharks, rays, penguins, exotic fish and seals all on hand. Be sure to say hello to two of the aquarium’s newest residents; Dug and Silver, two adorable rescue seals. And if you’d like, there’s even an opportunity to feed them along with the rest of their flippered friends.
St Andrews Aquarium
Nestled on St Andrews' dramatic north facing cliffs with stunning views of the famous west sands, this fantastic centre is home to over 100 species from the deep, as well as some land-based critters!
Educational and entertaining, a trip to St Andrews Aquarium is a great treat for all the family.