- usually £38.00
- save up to 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
3 course festive carvery lunch for two with an optional glass of Prosecco each or a 2 or 3 course dinner with Prosecco at award-winning Tempus within 4* Grand Central Hotel, City Centre - save up to 55%
- 3 course festive carvery lunch for two with an optional glass of Prosecco each
- Or a 2 or 3 course dinner with Prosecco
- Located in the stunning 4* Grand Central Hotel, which has welcomed famous guests like Frank Sinatra, Wintson Churchill, JFK and even the Queen!
- Fantastic city-centre location
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Loved by itisoners
Feel jolly with today’s deal for festive dining at the gorgeous Tempus restaurant within the 4* Grand Central Hotel. You and a loved one can tuck into a three course carvery lunch with an optional glass of Prosecco each, or go for a two or three course dinner washed down with a sparkling glass for a very merry evening!
Award-winning 4* dining
The award-winning Tempus kitchen team creates dishes to match their impressive 4* surroundings. Seated beneath high ceilings and sparkling chandeliers, there’s no danger of a meal at Tempus being anything other than special. With the laid back luxury and leisurely glamour, you and your other half are guaranteed to feel like king and queen whist you dine in one of the city’s finest hotels.
Standing next to the gates of Central Station, the Grand Central Hotel is at the heart of Glasgow’s amazing shops and attractions, the perfect spot for a treat or two.
Sample lunch menu
- Marbled chicken terrine and chicken liver pâté with honey roast ham, salami, chutneys & toasts
- Prawn, salmon & apple salad
- Warm spring rolls with a chilli dip
- Traditional roast turkey with all the trimmings
- Baked fillet of trout with a sundried tomato dressing
- Butternut squash & spinach tortellini with a mature cheddar glaze
- Warm sticky toffee pudding with dairy cream
- Yule log
- Chocolate panna cotta
Sample dinner menu
- Chicken, apricot and tarragon terrine with onion chutney and sourdough crisps
- Gin-cured salmon, fennel and apple salad with pickled cucumber
- Whipped goat’s cheese with beetroot carpaccio and candied walnuts
- Slow-cooked Scotch beef shin with puff pastry, fondant potato, creamed cabbage and red wine jus
- Pan-seared trout fillet with tomato and basil gnocchi and pimento dressing
- Wild mushroom, spinach and red onion tart with rocket and fine beans
- White chocolate panna cotta with mulled wine berries and biscotti
- Glazed lemon tart with raspberry sorbet and crushed meringue
- Banoffee cheesecake with salted caramel
"What an absolute gem of a place, we are sure to return. 5 stars."
"I received a voucher from a client for the two course meal for two with Prosecco. From the minute we entered we were made feel welcome by all staff, an absolute credit to your hotel. Food was fantastic, service was second to none and the setting is perfect. We will definitely be returning and recommending to friends and family."
"Along with a group of friends, we had an early dinner in the Tempus using itison vouchers. The food was all really lovely and such excellent value. Nice atmosphere and friendly waiting staff added to a very enjoyable evening."
Questions about today's deal
- Tempus at Grand Central
- 99 Gordon Street,
- Tel: 0141 240 3700
With a prestigious Hotel Chef of The Year 2014 award under their belt, the award-winning Tempus kitchen team create dishes to match their impressive 4* surroundings. Seated beneath high ceilings and sparkling chandeliers, there’s no danger of a meal here being anything other than special. With the laid back luxury and leisurely glamour, you’re guaranteed to feel like a VIP whist you dine in one of the city’s finest hotels. Plus with a fantastic location next to the gates of Central Station, it’s the ideal spot for a special celebration in the heart of Glasgow.