- usually £54.00
- save 56%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Striploin steaks for two with fries, sauce and wine or Prosecco at The Botany Bar & Restaurant; from the team behind Vroni's, Urban & Blue Dog - save up to 56%
- 180g striploin steaks for two with Botany rub, skinny fries, peppercorn sauce and a glass of Prosecco and wine
- Dine in a stunning glasshouse conservatory overlooking beautiful garden surroundings
- Recently launched bar & restaurant from the team behind Glasgow favourites like Vroni's, Urban Bar & Brasserie and Blue Dog
- Reopened on Maryhill Road after a £200k refurbishment
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
Whether you’re going for a date or a catch-up with friends, The Botany Bar & Restaurant is the perfect place for a slap-up steak meal.
Previously The Strathmore, the venue has undergone a £200k refurbishment to become the stunning The Botany Bar & Restaurant on Maryhill Road. With the same owners as Glasgow favourites like Vroni's, Urban Bar & Brasserie and Blue Dog, you can expect top quality food in fantastic surroundings. The restaurant pays homage to Maryhill, so called as the starting point for prisoners departing from the Forth and Clyde canal to the penal colonies of Botany Bay, Australia – you learn something new every day!
"Excellent newly refurbished bar/restaurant. Food was good as was the service. Friendly and helpful staff who were happy to assist with menu selections! Will be back."
"I have been a regular here since before it was relaunched recently and it continues to be a valuable asset to the area. The bar & restaurant are beautiful. It has lovely, friendly and helpful staff, a fantastic range of drinks and I have been told that the new menu is a winner. Well worth a visit I'd say!"
"What a jewel to find. Beautifully designed and furnished with a stunning view of some beautiful old trees. Staff are very, very welcoming and the food and drinks are just perfect. Well worth a visit. I will be back!"