- usually £163.00
- save up to 52%
- deals sold
Share with friends
4 course Auchentoshan dining with steak, paired drinks, coffee & petite fours for two or four at The Citizen; enjoy delicious courses with multi award-winning Auchentoshan whisky at The Pub Spy of the Year 2018 - save up to 52%
- Luxury four-course dining for two or four
- Includes a steak course, coffee and petite fours to finish plus award-winning Auchentoshan whisky for paired drinks
- From the award-winning team behind The Anchor Line, Atlantic Bar & Brasserie and Cafe Andaluz
- The Citizen won The Sunday Mail Pub Spy Award at the Scottish Bar and Pub Awards 2018 and was nominated for Most Stylish Bar at the Scottish Style Awards 2018
- Located just off George Square in a gorgeous listed building
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
If you’re a fan of luxury dining, you’re going to love today’s decadent deal at The Citizen, one of Glasgow’s most iconic hotels.
You and up to three loved ones will savour not one, not two, but four exquisite courses as you unwind in sumptuous surroundings. Not only will you get to tuck into a juicy steak for your mouth-watering main, you’ll also wash each course down with a deliciously smooth Auchentoshan whisky, paired perfectly with every individual course to bring out the flavours of the dish. You’ll sip the best of the best; warm up with a silver award-winning American Oak, which was recognised by experts at this year’s International Wine and Spirit Competition. And for the main event, you can enjoy a 12 Year Old whisky, perfectly matured to capture that silver award-winning flavour. If all that wasn’t enough, you'll get to relax and catch up with your loved ones over a few coffees and petite fours to finish off nicely. Delicious!
With sandstone columns, high ceilings and huge, stained glass windows, it should come as no surprise that The Citizen is a venue steeped in history: the beautifully-restored building was originally home to Glasgow’s first evening newspaper (almost 200 years ago!), The Evening Citizen. Now playing host to Glasgow’s hottest new bar and restaurant, The Citizen is already attracting rave reviews from delighted customers as well as some impressive awards. The venue recently received The Pub Spy Award at the Scottish Bar and Pub Awards 2018 and has also scooped a nomination for Most Stylish Bar at this year’s Scottish Style Awards. We’ll raise a glass to that!
Sample four-course menu
- Cullen skink with Smoked haddock, potato, leek, cream and parsley
- Paired with Auchentoshan American Oak
- A stack of haggis, neeps and tatties served with a rich red wine jus and whisky-mustard cream
- Paired with Auchentoshan Triple Wood
- Prime 10oz Scottish sirloin served with your choice of chips, mash or duck fat roast potatoes, roast cherry vines tomatoes and drizzled in your choice of cream and black peppercorn, whisky and grain mustard cream or a rich red wine jus
- Paired with Auchentoshan 12 Year Old
- Dark chocolate and orange cheesecake served with coconut tuile, orange syrup and fresh raspberries
- Paired with Auchentoshan 18 Year Old
Followed by coffee and petite fours to finish